Sale
Aviva%20Premiership.png

Saturday 25th May - 15:00
Leicester.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Northampton.png

Live on ESPN

COYS!

Underdog status suits us just fine going into this game. We can't really lose - very few people expect us to win, so if we do it'll be such an achievement.

Superstition dictates that I maintain my stance from previous games though - I really don't think we have a strong enough squad to win the ***le this year.

I agree Twebby I don't think we have the depth in the squad.

I am not expecting to be celebrating Saturday evening. You never know though. If we play like we can and get a few bounces going our way then anything can happen.

Either way as long as its not an embarasing loss i am happy with where we are.

All of the above. Just wish it was not against Tigers. Still think we need a few decent players in certain positions. Mentioning no names sick of banging on about him.

looking forward to it, going to find a nice spot in the local and watch hopefully a tigers win. Got to man up though Saints have come in under the radar and look good remember stuffing Wasps in the league a few years ago the got turned over by them in the HC final much to everyones amusement........

Got our tickets and I'm massively looking forward to it.
Ideally, the Tigers will storm out to an uncatchable lead by half time and we can spend the second half singing - but something tells me that's not going to happen!

well it's my birthday today let's hope the saints make it a good one for me!!!

Good game so far, Leicester leading but Sainst coming at them hard.

Not sure how it took that long for the commentators to realise his feet were in touch!

Think Elliott has been great today, how long until he plays for England?

EDIT: Holy ****! Strangest end to a half.

Are Saints really going to miss Tonga'uiha and Mujati? Wonder how much Racing Metro will be spending on them?

Last edited:
Northampton only have themselves to blame for that. The ref must have said about 10 times that they couldn't kick directly to touch from the restart, and he'd also only just had a word with Hartley about speaking out of terms, and he obviously had something to say, in which case the red-card was the correct decision.

Crazy end to a half.

Christ on a bicycle!

I'm guessing Myler tried to grubber the ball to touch but made too much contact? Or does it have to be touched by a player, rather than bounce more than once, to count? No one is that deaf?

What happened? It looked to me as if Barnes just panicked!
He was told off for chatting back to the ref earlier in the match. Commentators saying Hartley may have swore at Barnes. I'd have thought a yellow would have sufficed though...

Mental.

I heard Barnes accusing Hartley of saying "...****ing cheat..." in his explanation of the red.
Cockerill needs to be punished for the way he behaves on the sidelines...

Christ on a bicycle!

I'm guessing Myler tried to grubber the ball to touch but made too much contact? Or does it have to be touched by a player, rather than bounce more than once, to count? No one is that deaf?
Good point, wonder whether Myler was too clever for the ref?

I guess the Tigers fans in the "Oh no" thread will be pleased. :p

Latest posts