Harlequins.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Northampton.png

Live on BT Sport
Gloucester.png
Versus%20Prem.png
London%20Wasps.png

Live on BT Sport

Leicester need to crush the living daylights out of that Sale scrum, and prevent the ball from going out wide like it did against Saints.

Croft out again :(

Bai if fit though so might be starting in the midfield.

Bai vs Tuitupou/Leota....I hope the people of Salford have bought earthquake insurance.

Going to be an interesting game - Eifion Lewis Roberts is playing the best rugby, recently, that he has for many many moons, and Cobilas has been in excellent form for a while now. In theory I'd back our scrum to make a good account of themselves, especially with one or both of Hines/Ostrikov in the donkey row, but then I think back to the utter shambles of the second half of the Lv= game and I come out in a cold sweat.

Would like to see Bai 12 Allen 13 and then in defence Allen playing 12.

I have a feeling that Cole and Youngs might be on the bench to start with. Just a feeling.

Important game for both teams here.

Would also like to see Tommy Bell start.

Return to the old stomping grounds :p
Bell came through the academy with Haley, Beaumont, Addison, Harrison and Jennings so it'll be like a school reunion if we have the same 23 as last week!

We picked him up from Jersey been really impressed with him @ 15 has a nice goal kicking motion as well.

Rumours that Burns will start.

Yeah, I was really impressed with him for us, and for Leed when out on loan. Diamond specifically named him as one of the players he wanted to build the team around, long term, but in the end he wanted to move to Wasps (London + family connection). Didn't work out for him there, but then when his agent came knocking we'd already signed McLean (I'm actually quite glad we did because it's meant that Haley has broken into the starting XV and really looks superb).

Glad to see him playing well, though, especially at a club as big as Tigers.

Flipping massive game we just can't lose yo Welsh:eek:

You won't, believe me.

You guys looked good at the weekend, with the final score flattering us really. Possibly more than any other team this season except perhaps leinster you were able to cope with Johnson and Hughes in the back-row. Discipline seems to be an issue though; 21 penalties is mad.

Our problem is we lack spark in the backs and when we don't have trev we struggle with ball carrying in the forwards. We also do have the penalty master aulika he just gives so many away.

Bath Rugby team to face Exeter Chiefs
15. Anthony Watson
14. Horacio Agulla
13. Jonathan Joseph
12. Kyle Eastmond
11. Matt Banahan
10. George Ford
9. Chris Cook
1. Nick Auterac
2. Rob Webber
3. Henry Thomas
4. Stuart Hooper ( c )
5. Dominic Day
6. Matt Garvey
7. Francois Louw
8. Leroy Houston
Replacements
16. Ross Batty
17. Paul James
18. David Wilson
19. Dave Attwood
20. Carl Fearns
21. Sam Burgess
22. Micky Young
23. Ollie Devoto

Well Tait on the wing, Bell FB, Goneva 13, Burns 10 we have got a very attacking minded backline ATM.

Ayerza abd Youngs on the bench, would not want to face them @ 55/60 mins in.

15 Tommy Bell
14 Mathew Tait
13 Vereniki Goneva
12 Anthony Allen
11 Miles Benjamin
10 Freddie Burns
9 Ben Youngs (c)
1 Michele Rizzo
2 Leonardo Ghiraldini
3 Dan Cole
4 Graham Kitchener
5 Geoff Parling
6 Jamie Gibson
7 Julian Salvi
8 Jordan Crane

Replacements
16 Tom Youngs
17 Marcos Ayerza
18 Fraser Balmain
19 Sebastian De Chaves
20 Robert Barbieri
21 Sam Harrison
22 Owen Williams
23 Seremaia Bai

I haven't been keeping up with this season much but I have heard that Williams is better than Burns.

IMO yes but Williams has started a lot of games playing most of them. Including 2 games against Toulon and Saints Away he needs a bit of a breather.

Remember when Lancaster played 3 blindsides as a back row?

Sale Sharks
Mike Haley, Will Addison, Jonny Leota, Sammy Tuitupou, Mark Cueto, Danny Cipriani, Chris Cusiter, Eifion Lewis Roberts, Marc Jones, Vadim Cobilas, Jonathan Mills, Nathan Hines, Magnus Lund, David Seymour, Dan Braid (Captain)

Replacements Shalva Mamukashvili, Alberto de Marchi, Ross Harrison, Andrei Ostrikov, Mark Easter, Will Cliff, Joe Ford, Mark Jennings

Beaumont took a knock I heard shame.

The Leicester backline is not what I would have guessed in a million years TBH.

It's gotta be said: They've picked the worst game of the round to be the big boxing day extravaganza.
Boxing day sports are normally something to look forward to, but I have next to no interest in this bum fight.

Not Nots will do enough to get a sizeable win, Welsh will look like a bunch of headless chickens and maybe get 10pts on the board. Yawn.

It's gotta be said: They've picked the worst game of the round to be the big boxing day extravaganza.
Boxing day sports are normally something to look forward to, but I have next to no interest in this bum fight.

Not Nots will do enough to get a sizeable win, Welsh will look like a bunch of headless chickens and maybe get 10pts on the board. Yawn.

It's almost like they think no one will be watching and decided to get some of their obligations to show teams they don't want to out of the way...

Huh, ignore me - I was convinced it was on BT Sport today, but it's not.

Equally, that begs the question, why aren't they showing it? They always show a Friday game :p I imaging more people would watch that than NBA

Latest posts