Gloucester.png

Live on Sky Sports

Sunday 30th December
Saracens.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Northampton.png

Live on ESPN

Sorry it's a bit late - Christmas got in the way! :p

Nice easy win for Sale, should get the 5pts by halftime, probably about 11 or 12 tries I reckon. Do you like my perry04 impression?

Cipriani is back in the line up for Sale, I'm still taking the Warriors in that one.

Wus, Quins, Exe, Wasps, Tiggs, Saracens :wah:

Not only do i have to watch Saints loose again, Its Vs Saracens and i have to go to bloody Milton Keynes to do it.
Think i might have to start drinking again (can always give it up for the new year)

Could be worse though. We could have signed Cipriani

Wus, Quins, Exe, Wasps, Tiggs, Saracens :wah:

.......Saracens and i have to go to bloody Milton Keynes to do it.
Could be worse though. We could have signed Cipriani

Not sure why you are grumbling on this one?

MK has to be better than Watford, its closer and the stadium is better?

I would have Cipriani right now...........................!!

MK has to be better than Watford, its closer and the stadium is better?

!

The stadium is better, i can not argue with that but As someone who works and travels to MK 5 days a week i am entitled to be very grumpy about spending one of my days off in the horrible soulless place. Does not help when i am expecting a pasting.

And Cipriani is more **** than Ryan Lamb. But i dont think i could spare any wee if either of them were on fire tbh. Knowing our recent form though i am very nervous about who Jim will bring in next.

Cipriani is back in the line up for Sale, I'm still taking the Warriors in that one.
The Sale management confuse me. They talk about how "characters have been revealed" and drop Cipriani, not just from the team, but the whole squad. The next game, he's starting in one of the matches which will decide whether Sale stays up! Mixed messages, much?

Yup - strange circumstance, and another indicator that they really don't know what they're doing.

Apparently Macleod is injured, so that forces their hands somewhat - however they've played Miller at 10 a couple of times this season, and with Shepard back they could have easily put Miller at 10 and Shepard at 15 if they really thought Cipriani isn't good enough for pro-rugby.

The Sale management confuse me. They talk about how "characters have been revealed" and drop Cipriani, not just from the team, but the whole squad. The next game, he's starting in one of the matches which will decide whether Sale stays up! Mixed messages, much?

It's a mess at the moment, I'm actually wondering whether Cipriani's style of play fits better in the SH, he was actually starting to find his form with the Rebels and then he leaves. Sale stil have hope though since Irish are fairly dour and by the looks of things have already started dumping salary for next year.

As someone who works and travels to MK 5 days a week i am entitled to be very grumpy about spending one of my days off in the horrible soulless place.

At least you will know the way there....................cannot argue about it being a "horrible soulless place"................nice handy camp site though!!

Delighted to see that the Sharks have won and hope that they continue in this way to avod relegation........North England deserves, and England rugby needs northern, premiership rugby...............come on Sale and Newcastle!!

Cobblers. Nobody "deserves" a team in the top flight. The North particularly couldn't give a hoot about rugby (as told by their attendances even when England play at Old Trafford, but especially by the miserable friday-turnouts in Salford and Kingston park).

If they earn the right to stay in the league, fine. If they're ****, they should be relegated. ******** to the communist mantra that there has to be a geographical spread. Otherwise, why the hell does Birmingham (Ono Englands 2nd city) not have a top flight team?

Otherwise, why the hell does Birmingham (Ono Englands 2nd city) not have a top flight team?

Because they have not got a generous (some say foolhardy) sponsor like Brian Kennedy!

Latest posts