I'd call:

Bath,
Wasps,
Tigs
Saints (maybe)
Quins
Sarries.

ESPN love Bath. Most biased commentary I've heard in a long time. <_<

Huge win by Wuss, safe from relegation now with the five pointer tonight.

Can we have Stringer back ??? We have an even better 9 for ye ..... Goes by the name Williams... Duncan Williams even has a nice cap :p

Im going to need to sober up before i make a comment worth reading haha COMON YOU WARRIORS!!!!!

Watched the Bath v Gloucester match earlier. Very impressed by Biggs. Great game, good win for Bath - gonna keep it for a bit.

das

Much better from Saints this afternoon. Hartley had a stormer and Jamie Elliott is definitely coming of age with his hat trick (5 trys now in 2 games).

Not quite a season changer, but a start. Much more positive feeling around the ground today right from the kick off.

Just gopt around to watching the Sarries v Welsh hilights, does anyone care to tell me why Tomkins wasn't binned for blocking just prior to Strettles try?

First person to find clips of dearest Gavin's DG and near-try gets my undying gratitude in the form of rep. (But which colour?!?)

Sarries at it again

Only just been made aware of Eddie G's latest "hillarious" gimmick - A crossdressing opera singer implying "the fat lady has sung".

fat.jpg

Apparently they did the same against Exeter also. Apparently before the game has finished, the cross-dressing opera singer will warble over the tannoy to gloat at beating the opposition.

It appears every time they manager to shake the dis-likable image and revert to the much safer position of indifference with other teams support, the most hated man in English rugby (behind Dylan Hartley) comes up with another stupid way of dumbing the sport down and ******* everybody up.

Class.

Wow.

It was bad enough when I thought it was a CD over a PA but seeing it's that then its much, much worse. It's something that not even football teams stoop to.

Apparently they did the same against Exeter also Class.

Yes they had three minutes of Nessum Dorma during and after the conversion whilst play was in progress from the 72nd Minute.....they are putting off the real rugby spectators and catering for the dumbed down football supporters who want no scrums and touch rugby!!

Latest posts