Versus%20Prem.png
Harlequins.png

Live on Sky Sports

Sunday 12th May - 15:00

Saracens.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Northampton.png

Live on ESPN

My moneys on Leicester winning considering worcester just missed out on a play off spot ;)

Quins and Saints... Just to annoy all those Anti-Playoff types ;-)

(I can dream)

Ladies and gentlemen, all is said. Tigers are the new champions!!!!!!!!!!

Saints don't have the firepower (on paper) to win it this year. Wouldn't be surprised if they got all our hopes up by scraping their way to the final though - would epitomise how unpredictable we have been this season.

I'm massively excited about tomorrow.
It's the game that I wanted, a chance to avenge last year in front of a home crowd. Tigers are without Ayerza, Slater and Thompstone.
If we can hold our own in the front row and if Salvi get in Danny Care's face then we should prevail. Come on Tigers!

My imaginary money is on two, relatively straight forward, home wins (and then Tigers edging it in the final).

Leicester are starting to run away with this tait has been fantastic hes becoming a great fullback

Tom Croft Excellent solo try!

Fair play to Harlequins, that must be a try of the season contender.

Come on Tigers!!!

Leicester are starting to run away with this tait has been fantastic hes becoming a great fullback

Tom Croft Excellent solo try!

He's very fast for such a big player!

Just seen the try online, uber pace from a big man, superb finish!!! I bet that was crazy to watch at the ground! Congrats Tigers!

Saints have come out to play rugby! Really hope they win!

Sarries pitch has almost claimed the legs of two of their most influential players so far (Hodgson and Brits) - both hit hard and then messed up their knees as their feet got caught in the plastic.

Is there any chance we can get the IRB to remove Manoa's USA cap? :p

Saracens need something before half time, even a penalty or drop goal. They look shell shocked at the moment.

Nope, Farrell just missed a fairly easy penalty right before half time. 0-17 at half time, nice match to watch so far!

Nope, Farrell just missed a fairly easy penalty right before half time. 0-17 at half time, nice match to watch so far!

Yeah thst was huge, they needed that, go into half time with something positive and he shanks it. Will take something special for them to come back now.

Latest posts