• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Azam nominated for an Oscar

S

Sir Speedy

I think he has the potential to cause a major upset this year!

"Azam has been placed as a contender in the 'Best Actor in a Supporting Role' category after his sterling performance in the Gloucester v Cardiff European Cup game on the January 18, 2009. The main reason for his selection was his intense portrayal - during the 27th minute of the match - of a man suffering a heavy blow to the head. Despite a less than convincing performance from fellow rugby professional Tom James of Cardiff (who was supposed to give Azam a hefty smash to the head), the Oscar judges were moved by Azam's 'physical expressiveness, and emotional vulnerability'."

(P.S. I had no idea where to post this. :mellow: )

Oh my god! ESPN got The East Terrace on board at ESPNScrum?! That is awesome, top quality signing there.

Yeah, Azam's theatrics were absolutely abysmal and I could imagine the howls of anger and indignation from the idiot BBC Gloucester gobbentators gobbing off...

EDIT: So good that I decided to invade the Glaws Sportnetwork board to annoy them with it!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 1 2009, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
EDIT: So good that I decided to invade the Glaws Sportnetwork board to annoy them with it![/b]

You mean cherrycherry isn't the ONLY Glous fan on the whole sport network?????

Latest posts