TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
_52727089_011979477-2.jpg

Azerbaijan has been crowned the winner of this year's Eurovision Song Contest in Germany, while the UK came 11th.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-13387886

Congrats to Ireland who finished 8th.

Congrats to Ireland? But the newspapers said they were represented by Jedward.

The whole country is such a fiasco it should be banned from any communication with the outside world.

Congrats to Ireland? But the newspapers said they were represented by Jedward.

The whole country is such a fiasco it should be banned from any communication with the outside world.

Meh still finished 8th, a good achievement mind.

Those Azkabanians probably harnessed some of the dark wizard power from their prison.

...I hate myself for this...but there is something likeable about those two guys...the missuses sister's boyfriend did a photoshoot with them and they are apparently really down to earth blokes.

Meh still finished 8th, a good achievement mind.

Yes, well done Ireland. I'm sure they can be very pleased to have won the fantastic prize of 8th, chosen by the most knowledgeable judges in the most prestigious and well-respected music contest in the world.

Not as good as those twins from Slovenia King on Thursday.

As for Jedward they get alot of crap but they do draw the crowds and well they were the most talked about act over in Germany all week.
We came 8th, which in comparison to recent years is a fantastic achievement (and even beat UK :p)

But in fairness that competition is rigged and well it was 100% obvious last night it seems.
At least Azerbaijan are 1 of the very few countries that can afford to host it next year :D

It will be held in a bloody tent next year....:p

Sadly the voting is so predictable i managed to guess 31 - point votes....bad times :p

Latest posts