• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Back cover of game

thank u for sharing it with us
<

Thanks! Looks good. gonna see if I can zoom in anywhere and read the fine print where they apologize for 2**4.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 25 2005, 09:16 PM
Thanks! Looks good. gonna see if I can zoom in anywhere and read the fine print where they apologize for 2**4.
Lol.

I also notice they have Wilkinson kicking left-footed. Always a good start I find.

Okay, call me crazy, but I could have sworn we never heard that they had the RBS 6 Nations licence. I mean, we never heard officially did we? All websites said Tri-Nations, Super 12, and other prestigious competitions.

Well, 6 Nations logo on the back of this box and in the print under authenticity.

Cool!

Wait! Does that say 2001 Lions? (again, under the 'Absolute Authenticity' section)

622908_GS_L_B.jpg

I saw that in GAME yesterday. And it was a good read. Made me wanna get it sum more.

Didnt no it was possible though.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 25 2005, 09:26 PM
Okay, call me crazy, but I could have sworn we never heard that they had the RBS 6 Nations licence. I mean, we never heard officially did we? All websites said Tri-Nations, Super 12, and other prestigious competitions.

Well, 6 Nations logo on the back of this box and in the print under authenticity.

Cool!

Wait! Does that say 2001 Lions? (again, under the 'Absolute Authenticity' section)

622908_GS_L_B.jpg
Shite! Good spot. EA aren't completely useless then. I'm even more excited now..........

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Feb 27 2005, 01:06 AM
How the dickens can you read that?
I'm actually blind but I've got a braille monitor -- adult sites are brilliant.

Or, I just made out the letters/numbers.

RBS 6 Nations

2001 Lions -- don't know if I'm too happy about that but we can only assume that you can choose your own starting XV from the pools of talent . . . at least I hope so.

The NZ cover looks like that, cept Rokocoko is being edited and the pics are of an AB v Wallaby scrum, some Aussie tackling an AB and J.W kicking for goal. The front of the promo cover looks really weird, it has the EA Rugby 2005 logo in the centre then a small line of screenshots. The rest is white. I'll try get a pic soon.

Speaking of packaging, apparently the version Locksley has doesn't have an instruction book. I'm hoping there could be a few gameplay tricks in there that none of us know yet.

Originally posted by C A Iversen@Feb 27 2005, 10:48 PM
Speaking of packaging, apparently the version Locksley has doesn't have an instruction book. I'm hoping there could be a few gameplay tricks in there that none of us know yet.
<

Interesting......v-e-r-y interesting....

Latest posts