• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Back from Bolivia

C

Charles

Hi all ! :D

I just came back from a 1 month trip in Bolivia, so I thought I'd share some photos. Bolivia is a pretty interesting country actually, and it was a great trip.

dscn3802rw8.jpg

A small part of La Paz taken from the city of El Alto, on the Altiplano. Height 4000 m.

dscn3932tf6.jpg

El Cerro Rico, the bigest silver mine in the world, exploited since the 16th century on top of Potosi. Height 4 070 m.

dscn4000eq3.jpg

A small part of he Salar of Uyuni, 12 500 km². Height 3600 m.
dscn4017uh9.jpg

La Laguna Verde (height 4350 m) and the Licancabur volcano (height 5920).

Some pretty extreme conditions as you can see. I also went into the lower part, into the Amazonian basin, saw some awesome trees and animals. :blink: :D

Got plenty of other photos if you wanna see more. :lol:

Some nice pics there Charles, looks like Bolivia is a quite exotic place, as well as diverse. If you got some pics that will make a good background, add them! :D

BTW how'd you end up deciding on going to Bolivia?

Some nice pics there Charles, looks like Bolivia is a quite exotic place, as well as diverse. If you got some pics that will make a good background, add them! :D

BTW how'd you end up deciding on going to Bolivia? [/b]

My parents happened to live there for a 1 yr and a half, with my young brother, so I went there to visit them with my gf. :) I recommend it really, it's cheap (which is always a good thing) there's not a lot of tourists and the nature is awesome :blink: . :cheers:

Will do a pix update soon.

All i know about Bolivia:

- Jaime Moreno, MLS footballer.
- It is at high altitude, so high in fact they play the soccer up there on purpose and usually get a decent result against teams like Brazil and Argentina as they half collapse of tiredness due to the altitude.

Charles, can you email me that last photo if you have it at a high-res, for a desktop image? Great photos!

Without a doubt some of the most beautiful women in the world.....you should have taken photos of the women!

I agree with Gay-Guy, all of us should take some photos of women from all over the world on our travels and have an international TRF beauty pageant.

Samoa would win of course..

All i know about Bolivia:

- Jaime Moreno, MLS footballer.
- It is at high altitude, so high in fact they play the soccer up there on purpose and usually get a decent result against teams like Brazil and Argentina as they half collapse of tiredness due to the altitude.

Charles, can you email me that last photo if you have it at a high-res, for a desktop image? Great photos! [/b]

You forgot Evo Morales!

After years (nay centuries) of seeing no money from its own wealth and gringos pillaging the place he nationalised the gas fields etc etc.Also the first indigenous person to become president i believe.

One of my political heros.

The%20leader%20of%20Bolivia

Oh and FIFA tried to ban matches being played in La Paz because of altitude. :angry:

oh yeah
Your Pics form the vacation are really awesome.
my father does every year vacation in south america too.
last two times he travelled to venezuela and colombia

oh yeah
Your Pics form the vacation are really awesome.
my father does every year vacation in south america too.
last two times he travelled to venezuela and colombia [/b]

Your dad sure knows where its at....I see Miss Venezuela won Mis World yet again...gosh their women are so beautiful!

Latest posts