• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Back From my "TRF Sabbatical"

dwikster

Academy Player
Country Flag
Indonesia
Howsit fellas,

Now, I have been out of TRF, for too long I suppose, life takes over at times... I was once called "allblacksfreak" on TRF, and for some reason I can't log in with that anymore or actually sign up with it.. I'm dumbfounded, but nevertheless...

I'm back, not sure if I'm still the only active International rugger at TRF? Care to fill me in with info, I've noticed TRF has gone uber massive now!!! Well done fellas!

ps. I now have 12 intl caps :p

Welcome back mate, interestingly enough I was looking over the Rhinos just the other day, teaching my friend about them who lives in Jakarta.

Cheers for the welcome back boys, @Nick, well if you have any question bout the Rhinos, you know who to contact! Here's a Rhinos fact for you, we currently have 3 Kiwis in our rank! A Prop, a Flanker and a Second Row... funnily enough, that prop's name is Nick as well... lol..

Cheers for the welcome back boys, @Nick, well if you have any question bout the Rhinos, you know who to contact! Here's a Rhinos fact for you, we currently have 3 Kiwis in our rank! A Prop, a Flanker and a Second Row... funnily enough, that prop's name is Nick as well... lol..
Haha, I'll take you up on your offer some time.

allblacks freak, wow, there's a name I haven't heard for a while! Welcome back!

Well yes, I do have quite a few International rugby tales :)

Since 2006, or the last time I was here, I gained 9 more intl caps, the most recent of them were last June when I played against Pakistan and Guam... Game against Pakistan was awesome, but the Guam game, not so much.. We did lost both games, and might be relegated to the Asian 5 Nations 4th Division.. SAD...

Whilst I was gone, I also became the first Indonesian ever to officiate a Rugby World Cup Event, I was assistant Ref at the 2009 Rugby World Cup 7s! :D

And another story.. I might also become TRF's first International Coach? I'm going to hopefully take the helm of Indonesia's 7s team.. :D

Well yes, I do have quite a few International rugby tales :)

Since 2006, or the last time I was here, I gained 9 more intl caps, the most recent of them were last June when I played against Pakistan and Guam... Game against Pakistan was awesome, but the Guam game, not so much.. We did lost both games, and might be relegated to the Asian 5 Nations 4th Division.. SAD...

Whilst I was gone, I also became the first Indonesian ever to officiate a Rugby World Cup Event, I was assistant Ref at the 2009 Rugby World Cup 7s! :D

And another story.. I might also become TRF's first International Coach? I'm going to hopefully take the helm of Indonesia's 7s team.. :D

Cool stuff ... should get some blogs going ... TRF can get the insight into rugby in Indonesia but also from an international player / coach perspective!

I agree, we want pictures, tell-all stories, and send me a Indonesian Rugby Jersey. :)

It does sound like a great idea getting a blog up, it can give Indonesian Rugby more exposure I suppose. Now, how do I start?

@O'Rothlain, Indonesian Rugby jerseys are sadly not on sale even in Indonesia, however, I heard that someone contacted Carisbrook and managed to buy it online from them directly. It's not even on their website, so you have to inquire about it.

It does sound like a great idea getting a blog up, it can give Indonesian Rugby more exposure I suppose. Now, how do I start?

@O'Rothlain, Indonesian Rugby jerseys are sadly not on sale even in Indonesia, however, I heard that someone contacted Carisbrook and managed to buy it online from them directly. It's not even on their website, so you have to inquire about it.

Tidy ... give us a shout over PM and ill explain how ;)

Again looking forward to your contributions onto the forum again.

Latest posts