• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

BACON SAUSAGE!

B

Bullitt

We all remember the Chocolate Covered Bacon, and nobody believed it could be topped, but may I now introduce the BACON EXPLOSION!

bacon-12.jpg

Mmmmmm... Heart attack...

looks banging.

I had something similar to that yesterday. Got a couple slices of veal and wrapped them up in bacon. Takes like 2 mins to cook and 1 minute to eat ;)

Agree with the Heart Attack, but this is peanuts compared to the chocolate covered bacon XD

Chocolate covered bacon is right there on number one when it comes to weird/disgusting food concoctions, sharing that spot with 'crazy things pregnant women eat'.

That looks quite tasty, until you die about 30 days later. It's easier to just cook some sausages and bacon, and then slice the sausages in half (lengthways) and then put the bacon rashers on top, with some HP and then put the other half of the sausage on top. Maybe a fried egg sandwiching them.

Personally, my favourite is the breakfast pastry. It has bacon, omelette, baked beans, sausage and some relish in puff pastry. I wanna make one again someday.

I'd swear to God if that doesn't have walking heart attack written all over it I don't know what does, still would though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dundeesmiffy @ Feb 9 2009, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
f*** you man, I've got the munchies now :([/b]

:lol: I was just thinking that would be epic munchie fare right up there with maccas etc.

EDIT: Just looked at what is involved f*** doing that when your stoned.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Feb 9 2009, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It seems Chabal has blessed us with yet another culinary delight.

Rejoice![/b]

:lol: Indeed the supermarkets of the stockport area have subsequently run out of bacon and sausage since this great discovery.

Hail Chabal!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 9 2009, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'd swear to God if that doesn't have walking heart attack written all over it I don't know what does, still would though.[/b]

quadruple_bypass_burgerxl2_1.jpg

The Quadruple Heart Attack Burger ® As served in the Heart Attack Grill in Temple, Arizona. The burger contains about 8000 calories, the "restaurant" offers a wheelchair to get you back to your car, and if you're still hungry after eating this monstrosity, you can get a side of fries fried in pure lard. The waitresses are dressed as "Nurses", and they see to be genuinely proud of serving food that WILL kill you.

The biggest burger i ever made was 2 burgers, 4 bacon, 2 eggs and onions with mayo and ketchup. The McBastard burger, i call it.

Now all I need to do is buy a BBQ so I can make one of these! Oh yeah, and move country so I can actually HAVE a BBQ.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Feb 9 2009, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 9 2009, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd swear to God if that doesn't have walking heart attack written all over it I don't know what does, still would though.[/b]

The Quadruple Heart Attack Burger ® As served in the Heart Attack Grill in Temple, Arizona. The burger contains about 8000 calories, the "restaurant" offers a wheelchair to get you back to your car, and if you're still hungry after eating this monstrosity, you can get a side of fries fried in pure lard. The waitresses are dressed as "Nurses", and they see to be genuinely proud of serving food that WILL kill you.
[/b][/quote]

what the f*** is lettuce doing in there?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Feb 9 2009, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Now all I need to do is buy a BBQ so I can make one of these! Oh yeah, and move country so I can actually HAVE a BBQ.[/b]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QRIU5S6vgB8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QRIU5S6vgB8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Feb 10 2009, 02:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Feb 9 2009, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 9 2009, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

what the f*** is lettuce doing in there?
[/b][/quote]

Thats what i thought i guess just a little bit more stuff you don't need.