• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ban the haka ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ well I disagree ! I just disagree lol, no debate not over ! (smiley)

Q: What do you expect yoe, when you go around poking dogs with a stick?

A: You get bitten!

1. You start a topic that must know is likely to **** Kiwis off

2. It does

3. You don't like the responses you get.

4. You're in the face of those who respond

5. They fight back

6. Your credibility is in tatters.

Perhaps you could start a"McCaw is a cheat" thread next, or a "NZRU are poachers" thread, or perhaps a "Craig Joubert is biased towards the All Blacks thread"

Q: What do you expect yoe, when you go around poking dogs with a stick?

A: You get bitten!

1. You start a topic that must know is likely to **** Kiwis off

2. It does

3. You don't like the responses you get.

4. You're in the face of those who respond

5. They fight back

6. Your credibility is in tatters.

Perhaps you could start a"McCaw is a cheat" thread next, or a "NZRU are poachers" thread, or perhaps a "Craig Joubert is biased towards the All Blacks thread"

And to add...

if you want to walk with the big dogs, don't **** like a puppy.

And to keep on disagreeing without bringing anything new to the table just makes it childish and foolish.

Craig Joubert pays McCaw to scour the Pacific Islands for promising talent.

And to keep on disagreeing without bringing anything new to the table just makes it childish and foolish.

That one I don't quite get?

An example; Copernicus says 'the Earth revolves around the Sun'. Everyone else say; 'Pull the other one; of course it doesn't'. Copernicus says; 'I disagree, the Earth does revolve around the Sun.' To which one might say using your example "to keep on disagreeing without bringing anything new to the table just makes it childish and foolish' but really it doesn't does it?

Just playing the French Devil's advocate here but he has a point. Sticking to it does not make it any less or more valid. There are many facets to this topic like with most other things people tend to disagree on and different people attach different weights f priority to each aspect. It just so happens that Yeo leans towards an all-equal-at-all-costs point of view(so very French!) . I see it. Personally I think it would be sad not to have all see the ABs perform the Haka but that is because I attach more weight/value to the entertainment/flavour/tradition aspect of it than the chance that the ABs might get some sort of unfair psychological advantage from it. No need to totally dismiss others' viewpoints just because their perspective is slightly different than ones own IMO.

Not speaking to anyone in particular here; just airing some thoughts.

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh !!!!! Ahhhh !!!! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh !!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh !!!! Aaaaaaaaaahhhh !!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh !!!!! Ahhhh !!!! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh !!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh !!!! Aaaaaaaaaahhhh !!!!!!!!!!!

No need for that!

you ever read some Lovecraft ? I feel like I'm the protagonist in one of his short stories..

I have some of his short stories in a collection, yeah. I have something of a soft spot for the older stuff and the more obscure the better.

In an attempt to say sorry, yoe91 would like to take this moment to perform the haka... ^_^

I have some of his short stories in a collection, yeah. I have something of a soft spot for the older stuff and the more obscure the better.

I......................like you.

But don't worry, I'm only interested in female rectums.

In an attempt to say sorry, yoe91 would like to take this moment to perform the haka... ^_^

(rofl smiley) X 5
nice one ! : D

I'm ganna say this thread has run its course. Any disagreements anyone is welcome is PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.