Not open for further replies.

iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
can i ask a question, see i looked on the newest member rdazl and it said that on this thing that he is 'BANNED!!!' and i saw the same to cmac95 so i just wanted to ask does that mean they're actually banned or do they just posted that

so i also wanted if it does mean they're actually banned from this why was cmac95 banned ?

Cmac thinks he was voluntarily banned but we're just not letting him back. Anyone who doesn't let this forum control their life during the most important exams of your life doesn't deserve it.

Cmac thinks he was voluntarily banned but we're just not letting him back. Anyone who doesn't let this forum control their life during the most important exams of your life doesn't deserve it.

Is Cmac actually banned? Ha why is that he's more innocent that the pope

Cmac's more innocent than the pope? He won't like that one bit, the stupid little crappy side burned ****.
When he does return he's asked me to tell you to address him as Cakeboi.

oh right...he hasn't been here in a while, huh...eh, we've got enough trouble-making Irishmen anyways.....:rolleyes:

trouble making Irishmen NEVER!!!!!! what is the World coming to, kindhearted Gentlemen the lot of them even the Little People !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cmac's more innocent than the pope? He won't like that one bit, the stupid little crappy side burned ****.
When he does return he's asked me to tell you to address him as Cakeboi.

Cakeboi?? There's places for people like he :)

Jaffa the Hutt, Victoria Sponge, Caca Milis or the human cake who was probably a mistake will also do just fine if you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts