• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

barbarians the most liked?

stana

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Leicester
the barbarians are legends, do you think they are the most liked team , after ones own club or country?

dont really know if people ven cheer for the babaa's....just watch hoping for a good game

yeah i like the barbarians but if they pick a player i hate im never going to support them

The concept is awesome. Not so sure about any specific teams being legendary but that said it's a pretty amazing feat that some of the most spectacular players of the current generation can play along side each other rather than against each other either for club or country.

Sonny Bill and Jamie Roberts?
Victor Matfield and Keven Mealamu?

Danny Cipriani and...and...his mirror?

The old Boxing day game between Tigers and the Baa Baas was always a great occasion with people buying season tickets just to be sure of seeing that one game, big shame it stopped

Wales, All Blacks, Pumas, England, Ireland , Scotland (and if you permit France;)) are reals legends teams because they have a history of glory and defeat; and makes emotions to each supporters from these differents countries, thrill, goose bomb!!! but Barbarians! a poor marketing team. I just don't care about. But I support Wales Vs Australia.

Barbarians....

I do not think Barbarians is the most liked, they do not have an identity at all! By the way any clubs coming to Argentina? Plz let us know, we can help you out from here!

Thanks,
Tryarg.com

Does no one else think the Barbarians are a legendary team? The whole point of Barbarians tests are to play free-flowing exciting rugby. They don't tour any more but I just love the concept of having a team full of brilliant club players and seeing how they perform when thrown together for a couple of weeks.

As a pretty mixed race guy with no real affiliation to a country (England... but I'm not even slightly English by blood) I just find the Barbarians a great spectacle with great players. A back row of Van Niekerk, Smith and Parisse is incredible, and something you would only ever get to see in a Barbarians game. Would love to see one of the tests live some day.

Does no one else think the Barbarians are a legendary team? The whole point of Barbarians tests are to play free-flowing exciting rugby. They don't tour any more but I just love the concept of having a team full of brilliant club players and seeing how they perform when thrown together for a couple of weeks.

As a pretty mixed race guy with no real affiliation to a country (England... but I'm not even slightly English by blood) I just find the Barbarians a great spectacle with great players. A back row of Van Niekerk, Smith and Parisse is incredible, and something you would only ever get to see in a Barbarians game. Would love to see one of the tests live some day.

I love the concept of this team as well, and love other things like the traditionally uncapped player and the fact that players from tiny minnows sometimes get in the side.

Latest posts