Which Tyler

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Still look a bit weak at lock.
Especially if Ewels gets more and more time with England.

Agreed - apparently Bath were one of 3-4 clubs looking for locks, but not finding any.
I'd guess that SA is the usual lock-shop, and their all champing at the bit to knock the Lions about. May be some room for signings post-tour.

If not, then Richards is ready to step up, Williams is... okay at lock, and Bayliss and Ellis can do a job in an emergency, so we've got cover.

The whole thing just looks unbalanced towards the back 5 though - I expected Roko and Atkins to be gone; but I guess everyone just signed 2-year deals last summer, so only those who want to move, are moving.

Which Tyler

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Scots trying to pinch Bayliss now
Again?
They successfully pinched him during the 6N - they just injured him before he was capped.
TBF, he's always known he was Scottish, and was raised with pride in that heritage.

Which Tyler

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Out of date within a week.
Given that I can't edit the above, I'll just note that we also now have Richard De Carpentier in the back 5 of the scrum. Most likely as a flanker.

I'll do a new graphic if we get a more major signing, or too many new ones - we're still expecting, or looking for a hooker and a lock; possibly also a scrum half with Spencer's injury

Latest posts