Bath 2018/2019 or How I learned to stop worrying and love the injuries

Ragey Erasmus

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

And still Hooper remains... Guy is coated in teflon. Bath have gone from being underperforming to abysmal and there are only 3 members of the upper levels who have been through the whole downfall: Craig, Tarquin and Hooper. They were there through the Blackadder years and now through the Hooper years. Everyone else has been swapped around and yet they stick. I think it's time to stop fannying around the edges, they are the only constant in the continued slide in performances.

Which Tyler

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Sad to see Redpath need sugery again - anyone know what the injury is? Recurrence or a new one?
IIRC the last one was a disc injury that didn't need surgery.

Chances are - this is the same, but they've decided to operate anyway - better for his career, worse for his 30-years-later prognosis.

Ragey Erasmus

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

To beat a dead horse, after yesterday's performance and on to of everything else, I don't see how hooper can possibly stay.

Old Hooker

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

To beat a dead horse, after yesterday's performance and on to of everything else, I don't see how hooper can possibly stay.
You might as well just put that on copy and paste.

Bath have announced seven new signings for next season. Five of them are already 30+. Experience good, but you’ve got to wonder.

will311293

First XV
Country Flag

UK

Club or Nation

London Wasps

It will be interesting to see what Van Graan does with this team.... clearly brought in experience but what direction they take will be hard to understand.
So with signings the starting team would be?

Obano, Dunn, Stuart, McInally, Ewels, Reid, Underhill, Cloete?, Spencer, Bailey, Ojomoh, Jospeh, Muir, Cokansinga, Gallagher?

Its a v.strong team but just needs direction, as that pack should bully teams.

Which Tyler

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Word of GoD

RedruthRFC

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

England

Word of GoD
I love this article, I seem to stumble across it every once in a while and enjoy re-reading it every time.

Latest posts