Teh Mite

TRF Legend
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
Not!

Bath Rugby announce the signing of Ross Batty on a two year deal.

<!-- CACHE premier/ENG-cf4f4007dbec78d2935e2e3e28f9ff1f-5172b7d6d11d2be8ad3958ac8b0673f3.php 2010-06-09 08:43:54 --> The 23 year old is set to enhance the Bath front row when he joins up with the team this summer. "I am really delighted to be joining Bath Rugby," admitted Ross. "Bath have a great brand of rugby which fits the way that I like to play perfectly.
"It is an exciting time for me and the Club with the new owner and Headquarters. So, I am really glad to be joining one of the biggest clubs in the league and one with such a bright future.
"I can't wait to join up with the boys in a few weeks' time for pre-season training."
An athletic front rower, the 6ft 1" hooker is set to bolster Bath's already formidable pack. Having played for Newcastle Falcons and Rotherham, the former Barnard Castle schoolboy has shown great promise since his senior debut in the 2006/07 season at Newcastle.
"We are looking forward to welcoming Ross to Bath," said Chief Executive Nick Blofeld.
"He is a young talent who we are sure will thrive and develop well at the Club and will add more strength in depth to the number two position."

http://www.guinnesspremiership.com/rugby/13788.php

Really, he's utter shite.

Latest posts