Bath v Gloucester

Teh Mite

TRF Legend
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
8 minutes in and it's all square on the scoreboard (0-0) and for that matter, there's not much to seperate the teams on the pitch. Good match so far.

Edit: As he says that, Vinakolo scores in the corner

I've got this on, the Sale Sharks radio commentary, and the Ulster games live updates as well, my brain can't handle this much rugby

But i agree, good game so far, but teams looking to play good rugby despite the weather today

Cracking try. Has Robinson changed his kicking style? It's like a toe-poke.

What a wonderful team try for Gloucester (Tindall and Robinson in particular).

Another good try for Gloucester
Expected the scoreline to be the other way round tbh

Does Nicky Robinson start for Gloucester these days then? I never used to rate him a few years backs, especially when he played for Wales against Fiji in that dire game where he scored a drop goal right at the end to get us a 13-13 draw but in his last season at the Blues he looked good. Is he playing well for Gloucester?

He's the first choice 10, can't say I've seen much of him play in the last 18 months. By all accounts he's been 'ok'.
And we won that game against Fiji 11-10.

He just hit a 45m pen to make it 18-3 at HT. He's conducting the orchestra quite brilliantly to be honest.

Of course Bath have been awful and are doing their best to completely knacker my SportGuru predictions. <_<

He's the first choice 10, can't say I've seen much of him play in the last 18 months. By all accounts he's been 'ok'.
And we won that game against Fiji 11-10.

Yep you're right, I knew it was something like that, thought it was a draw for some reason, it was a late drop goal that Nicky Robinson got though wasn't it?

Yep you're right, I knew it was something like that, thought it was a draw for some reason, it was a late drop goal that Nicky Robinson got though wasn't it?
Yeah, I was there and it was quite sickening.

What was sickening, the welsh performance or how gutting the result was Fiji?
It was 6 months after the Grand Slam and we'd resorted to rumbling up and dropping a goal to beat Fiji by a point at home.

Looks like Moody's been hurt because he's an idiot. Again.

Sale have been had at the death!
That's because they're a load of old ****!
Seriously, how can you go from having a one man advantage, and the lead, spend a few minutes 1m from the Wasps tryline, then get an attacking scrum 5, to giving away a match winning dropgoal
Also Peel and Tuilagi need to remove the springs from their hands, the amount of passes that just went flying out of their hands

The Bath 'faithful' are sneaking out like rats from a sinking ship now.

Tindall named MOTM and rightly so, looked more like himself of 8 years ago today then I can remember in recent times.

I do wish that Hape would **** off out of the England squad.
Waldouck/Tindall would be a cracking centre pair, imo

Also, o/t, i hate the EPS system. Takes all the excitement out of the build up to the tour. Like Billy Twelvetrees has been playing very well for Leicester this season, i'd love to see him as an outside choice for a bench spot (or even Barkley), but no, we've known the squad for ages - and it's all set in stone

Latest posts