B

Bullitt

<div align='center'>
Bath.png
V
Leicester.png

Sat 15th Nov, 13:00, Recreation Ground
</div>

It’s first vs. second on Saturday as the two most successful teams in the history of English rugby lock horns at The Rec. Bath will be looking to continue their majestic form which saw them unlucky to loose out against Toulouse while Leicester will want to put right their mistakes after failing to gain an EDF semi-final spot.

Key Men: Butch James and Lewis Moody.

Mites Prediction: Should live up to it’s billing as game of the weekend with a try-fest. 5-2

What's the weather like down South? If it's anything like up here then the Rec could be a mudbath come Saturday which might hamper the try-fest somewhat.

Finished 27 - 21 to Bath...

Bath are now 6 Points clear in the Guinness Premiership!!!

Are the english folk interested in club rugby on international weekends?
I mean, we're not allowed to play on international day, but even if club rugby was on i don't think we'd choose that over internationals.

English fans aren't allowed to watch England the tickets are all given to corporate sponsors.

So yes, we do prefer our clubs.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Nov 15 2008, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
English fans aren't allowed to watch England the tickets are all given to corporate sponsors.

So yes, we do prefer our clubs.[/b]

:lol:

Lol, fair enough.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Nov 15 2008, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Are the english folk interested in club rugby on international weekends?
I mean, we're not allowed to play on international day, but even if club rugby was on i don't think we'd choose that over internationals.[/b]

I prefer club rugby over international rugby.

That's because you're Welsh. International is the be all and end all to our game.
The reasons we have regions is to benefit and provide for our nation. At the end of the day everything is for Wales.

The English mind-set is something i too will never comprehend and surely it's not entirely down to politics.
It's the same in soccer. I've got a few friends who hail Man Utd over England. Hell, i've got friends who support Hartlepool more than England!!!
How crazy is that.

It's simple, as club fans we're treated as though we're part of something; As England fans we're treated like children who's unemployed step-father slaps them around before locking us in the attic to have sex with an underage hooker while mum is away working to make ends meet.

I think that's just about right.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Nov 17 2008, 08:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It's simple, as club fans we're treated as though we're part of something; As England fans we're treated like children who's unemployed step-father slaps them around before locking us in the attic to have sex with an underage hooker while mum is away working to make ends meet.

I think that's just about right.[/b]

:lol:

Latest posts