A

An Tarbh

<div align='center'>
Bath.png
LondonIrish.png

Bath v London Irish (Sat)
</div>

Venue: Recreation Ground Date: Saturday, 20 February Kick-off - 14:15

Captain Michael Lipman has pulled out because of the concussion he suffered against Toulouse last month.

James Scaysbrook is likely to step in, while centre Alex Crockett comes in for Shontayne Hape and wing Matt Banahan starts instead of Michael Stephenson.

England elite squad members Shane Geraghty and Paul Hodgson combine at half-back for London Irish.

Steffon Armitage starts, while Bob Casey returns and Tom Homer replaces injured full-back Peter Hewat.

Bath: J Maddock; A Higgins, A Crockett, E Fuimaono-Sapolu, M Banahan; B James, M Claassens; D Flatman, P Dixon, D Bell, J Harrison, S Hooper, A Beattie, TBC, D Browne.
Replacements: R Hawkins, A Jarvis, P Short, J Faamatuainu, S Bemand, S Berne, N Abendanon

London Irish: T Homer; T Ojo, E Seveali'i, S Mapusua, A Thompstone; S Geraghty, P Hodgson; C Dermody, J Buckland, A Corbisiero, J Hudson, B Casey (captain), R Thorpe, S Armitage, C Hala'Ufia.
Replacements: T Lea'aetoa, D Coetzee, G Johnson, D Danaher, P Richards, A Lalanne, E Hickey.

From - BBC Sport

Irish haven't been the same side for a while...
Hope they can at least stop Bath getting the try bp.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Feb 21 2009, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Irish haven't been the same side for a while...
Hope they can at least stop Bath getting the try bp.[/b]

well they only need 1 more now, commentators none too happy with Ojo's contribution there.

Irish making a real fist of this in the second half, 17-13 now, Geraghty missing a straightforward conversion which would have only made it a 2 point game.

Ojo in under the posts and a chance to level things up now with the conversion to come.

What happened here? Did Irish have a monumental fight back or did Bath just slip off the radar and fall asleep? I think if I was a Bath fan I'd be pretty ******. Letting a good lead go plus losing the chance to go further ahead of quins and the tigers.

From what I've read it looks like we done pretty well to get back into it, however were dominated by Bath afterwards. I'll take a draw :p

Latest posts