Bath v Paris

A

An Tarbh

<div align='center'>
Bath.png
V
Paris.png
</div>

Bath have lost James Beattie after he curiously was only given a 3 week ban for stamping by the ERC.

It's a must win game for Meehan's side after they came away from Ravenhill with nothing.

By contrast Paris just looked so comfortable against Edinburgh picking up the bonus point after 30 minutes.

It won't be as easy on Sunday as you'd expect a backlash from Bath but with McEwen out of the way Paris seem to have found a new confidence and could well get the win at the Rec and take control of the group.

Ollie Phillips scores a late try. One point in it with the conversion to come.

Conversion is well wide... 27 - 26.

Penalty to Stade with less than a minute left... Dupuy nails it! 27 - 29.

Oh my days that Bath kit is rubbish, although fair play to them for out-rubbishing the Stade kits.

I just watched a replay on ESPN and it seemed like a great game. Beauxis was quite inconsistant -- he'd kick a ball into touch 5 metres away from Bath's ingoal, and then he'd keep knocking on the ball or cocking up easy passes. Parisse stood out and fought hard to keep possession of the ball. I really enjoyed to see that both teams avoided to overuse the boot and played expansive Rugby (despite the inconsistencies mentioned).

Stade Français must work on their discipline. Some of the penalties sanctioned against them were childish.

Latest posts