• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bath vs Harlequins

M

munross

Wow!what a very surprising result.

Who would have thought that Bath would only score 3 points....? :huh:

Fantastic performance by Quins though, will have worried more than a few In Leinster.

haven't seen the match but that's certainly made me sit up and take notice, even more nervous now ahead of next week.

Bath were like Ospreys last week, or Leinster against Munster. Lots of movement, no penetration.

Quins have a touch of Munster about them. Tarbh, beware!

Quins look seriously good at the moment.

They have no big names in the pack beyond Easter, and it is still one of the most effective units around. Care is a quality scrum half. Evans thinks he'll be back from injury next week.

Strettle is back to business, Turner-Hall and Monye are both on fantastic form, and Tiesi and Brown are very good players. Most importantly Quins have a great team spirit. They can achieve a lot this season.

On a different note, I was very impressed with Shontayne Hape today...

Will be a big test of O'Driscoll's leadership and Leinster's team spirit (which will have been hit badly yesterday). If they can stay calm in attack and not panic they should win, will be tough though.

I love watching Quins, I don't know whether it is Skinner/Easter's leadership or this team spirit they have but they always seem to do the right thing at the right time, such as the counter attack from a ruck inside their 22 yesterday which a few minutes later turned into a penalty try. Would be a huge achievement for Leinster to beat them at the stoop.

Latest posts