• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Baths Start

B

BathTerrace

Good to see us with two tight wins at the start of this season. I'll forget the first game. :p

I do hope this doesn't change when the Internationals come back, so Brian Ashton if you are hearing me.

I'd like:-

Lee Mears, Steve Borthwick & Ollie Barkley back in one peices thank you.

When was the last time Bath were near the top of the Premiership for a good part of the season...

Oh thats right, 2003! :p

Bath have been fantastic so far this season, hopefully they will stay up near the top, time for the glory days to be re-discovered...

here's hoping the form disappears for the EDF match at the rec this week!!!!

Bath have been playing some good rugby so far this year, although the moustaches are a bit too Turnip for anybodys taste.

Well the decent Bath start is carrying on seeing them topping the Guinness Premiership and beating a side which has always been seen as a hurdle by Bath. I honestly can't see Leeds Staying up...

Bath are scoring try's and have some good young talent about at the moment Banahan is having a flying start with a hatrick of tries today as well...

Allez Bath!!!

Well the decent Bath start is carrying on seeing them topping the Guinness Premiership and beating a side which has always been seen as a hurdle by Bath. I honestly can't see Leeds Staying up...

Bath are scoring try's and have some good young talent about at the moment Banahan is having a flying start with a hatrick of tries today as well...

Allez Bath!!!
[/b]

Banahan looks a beast with the ball in hand. Whats his defence and positioning like? Imagine having him and the volcano on the wings for England.Doubt it will happen but would be fun to watch.

Well Considering he is also playing sevens at the mo, his defence is pretty good, probably one of the best young talents in the country...

Latest posts