Teh Mite

TRF Legend
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Northampton

Come on fanboys, let's do this!

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hZ9pdc5MT9k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jNjCv9OIF-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think I'm leaning towards Battlefield.

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

BF3 will be top priority, but will probably end up getting both (BF3 for the online, and MW3 for the story, a couple of days online, then selling on)

Don't like how MW2 moved away from SAS/Marines towards "Rockhard Rambo super hero save the world force" - I imagine this is going further along that line

mo121

Academy Player
Country Flag

UK

Club or Nation

Sale

battlefield 3 looks amzing graphic wise and looks so good
however i dnt think illl be gettin mw3 till christmas or summat because its copy and paste multiplayer bores me
bf3 FTW !!!

Getofmeland

The Dorset Drinker
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

To be honest BF3 doesn't look like a clone of any of the other games in the series... Modern Warfare just looks clone like, updated graphics, locations and weapons plus a few additional story lines...

If I am going to be getting any it would be BF3

moffitt

Academy Player
Country Flag

Great Britain

Club or Nation

Northampton

I've always found Battlefield games to be drawn out, boring, slow paced unlike a short 5-10 minute game on Call of Duty. Probably end up with both but getting MW3 first.

Logorrhea

Bench Player
Country Flag

Ireland

Firtst of all, iot depends on whether you are a PC gamer or a console kiddy.

If you are a PC gamer BF3 wins hands down. It will offer proper 64 player maps (console get 24 I think), dedicated servers and proper netcode. Its a multiplayer game designed for the PC. Adding to that it offers a proper team play experience.

MW3 on the other hand offers a few hours of top quaility (though heavily scripted) single player and a smaller, more frenetic deathmatch type multiplayer. Cant imagine this porting to the PC too well though if it remains small scale you may find a couple of clans move across with the 5v5 play. MW2 worked well on 5v5 multiplayer.

nato

Academy Player
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

I played battlefield 2 on the pc For a long time and if I compared it to mw2 I would choose bf2 because there is much more team work involved ( which I like) and with mw2 there is no team work just kill or die.

cimbomjubi82

Academy Player
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

England

BF3 will be the better game by far, so i'd ge it for that reason, but i love CoD MW1/2 too, i find it more immersive than some points in BF2BC. I won't sell my CoD MW's. Black Ops i didn't like much though. I don't like historical shooters too much.

Latest posts