• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yormerlin

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
England
The BBC coverage of England's matches is so biassed against England it has become irritating.

England have one the 6 nations but still the commantary team lead by the Scot Bill McLaren simply seem to find any excuse they can to criticise England.

Brian Moore comes across as the biggest anti English ex player and why employ the baffoon ?

Cheers Angry Ror <_< P/S We won

The BBC coverage of England's matches is so biassed against England it has become irritating.

England have one the 6 nations but still the commantary team lead by the Scot Bill McLaren simply seem to find any excuse they can to criticise England.

Brian Moore comes across as the biggest anti English ex player and why employ the baffoon ?

Cheers Angry Ror

That is an effort considering big Bill died in 2010

Last edited:
Has to be the most useless thread ever........everyone knows they support everyone but the English!

Where to start? Hmmmmm ...........

I find McLaren's insights on the matches to be heavenly, alongside John Arlott's commentary from Lords, Old Tom Morris at the Open, and Henry VIII at Wimbledon; I think Sky and the other broadcasters who cover sport should employ more dead people in the commentary boxes.

As for anyone perceived anti-England bias, I would have thought John Inverdale evened up the ledger on that.