TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
_59456152_59456151.jpg

The BBC is to make 24 live HD Olympic streams available to cable and satellite providers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17595078

So keen for the Olympics - I'm almost a bit gutted that it's in London as I'll miss a lot through working.
I watched a ridiculous amount of the Beijing, staying up all night watching it until I fell asleep and then watching the highlights when I got up :p

So keen for the Olympics - I'm almost a bit gutted that it's in London as I'll miss a lot through working.
I watched a ridiculous amount of the Beijing, staying up all night watching it until I fell asleep and then watching the highlights when I got up :p

which events did you enjoy watching at Beijing?

Crikey, pretty much everything - It got me into Triathlon in a big way.
I loved all of the swimming, especially open water, even watched the entire marathon without getting bored once.

Looking forward to being able to in theory watch what you want to watch in event terms.

In Canada the broadcast consortium did this for the 2010 Winter Olympics and it was awesome, it will probably be even better for the summer games where even more is going on good move by the BBC and great for viewers in the UK.

Ah, the Olympics. The event for all the loser sports that can't justify having their own tournaments every four years. Yawn.

I prefer the Winter Olympics. Prefer more sports to the Summer one. That said will be trying to watch as much as is possible to do so

I prefer the Winter Olympics. Prefer more sports to the Summer one. That said will be trying to watch as much as is possible to do so

Same here, in Canada the Winter Olympics are followed quite a bit more than the Summer ones, I also find the sports to be more exciting though I figure there are only maybe 15-20 countries in the world where the winter Olympics are a bigger deal than the summer ones. The timezone in Vancouver was perfect for me I was able to watch almost anything, I'll miss quite a bit of the London games though most events will be over by the time I'm done work for the day.

Most things were usually on after I got back from work, saw Amy Williams' gold medal winning run, saw the USA v Canada hockey match.

i am a big fan of the Olympics myself because i have a lot of sports at interest although it is sometimes predictable who wins but then what can we say, they are good at what they do so its kudos to them! i do hope that i can catch a lot of game time though caue i also usally miss a lot since i am busy with work. maybe ill consider getting this BBC offer as well, sounds good to me.

I love the Olympics.
I'm also a games maker for London2012 at both sets of games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts