Morsey

Academy Player
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Scotland
Has anyone ever played this game;

BBC Six Nations

Okay, i know it isn't the best having it called England Acadmemy, but you can play a six nations as the team you want. For example if i choose Scotland, i will have to play Italy first and beat them to unlock Ireland, play and beat Ireland to unluck Wales, play and beat Wales to unluck England then will have to beat England to play France.

Its a really good game, the scrums though get progressively harder though as you play better teams as do the speed and ability of the opposition.

----------

I have seen black out rugby before also online, but have never been interested in playing it since i was told it isn't completely free.

Others

Going to football now *boo, hiss lol*, i player Sokker which is a soccer management game with a very unique match engine (thats right, you cant watch matches) and tactic editor than any other footy game i have player. Also there is http://www.sokker.orgfootballidentity where you can be a Manager, Journalist or/and player under the same account (costs game credits to open up extra slots)

Anyway, have any of you played any of these games before? If so whats your user name? :)

Ah! I remember playing that game this time last year
Goodbye next 15minutes of my evening :p

No, I will not play!!! I've got my final hand-in of my dissertation on Friday, and the bloody arcade section is already addictive enough. Why the f**k was I up till 4am last night playing bloody snake?

No, I will not play!!! I've got my final hand-in of my dissertation on Friday, and the bloody arcade section is already addictive enough. Why the f**k was I up till 4am last night playing bloody snake?

Pob Lwc with the dissertation dude, good timing with hand in date :D got all that to come next year.
But for now, i am going to play anything rugby related... yes even RLL :p
till friday :D :D

Because you're a real man, and real men do all their work the morning it has to be in ;)

Because you're a real man, and real men do all their work the morning it has to be in ;)

No. Real men hand in their work a week late, after using supreme charm to get a weeks extension due to an ever changing excuse! ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - get it it's good

Latest posts