• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

BBC SPORT -Bradford confirm Vainikolo exit

Another League Player coming to Union... I kinda remember this guy from the Millennium Magic Weekend, he looked a bloody good powerful player, for a bloke with a girls name...

this guy is leathal, i wonder what his chances of making tonga's world cup sqaud are.

Gloucester have quite clearly taken a look at the damage Tuilagi does for Leicester, and thought "We should get us one of those, oo ar oo ar".

Just going slightly off topic does anyone else think Tuilagi is like lomu but can tackle as well???

Just going slightly off topic does anyone else think Tuilagi is like lomu but can tackle as well???
[/b]

Nowhere near as fast as Lomu at his peak by my reckoning.

That was the scariest thing about big Jonah - he had the option of running round or through you depending on how he was feeling.

I question whether anyone was surprised by his departure from the Bulls.
It's looked inevitable for some time now.

looks like he's looking to do a tuigamala by finishing in RU, don't know how long the "volcanoe" 's knees will last though seems like he's nearing the end of his road

[/b]
Jonah was a Champion Sprinter all the way through his High School Years (Read his Biography, one of the photos has his School Athletic Day results, and Jonah won everything, from the 100m to High Jump to Shot Put) - Combine that with a 1.98m and 118kg Frame, and you have the ultimate weapon. Tuilagi from what i've seen is slow and cumbersome and is just fat.

i saw tuilagi for the first time this week. in the english final. he reminded me alot of Lesley. except not as big. les is built like a tank. Tuilagi looks quicker and more athletic.

Jonah was just awesome. his power and speed were out of this world.

his defence though... highly underated. he was slow to turn but he could knock you into next week if you ran at him. the best part of his defence was when he was defending the line. he stopped soo many try's like that. i remember when he stopped Dean Hall with the ball a fingernail away from the line.

The Volcano might finally erupt with this groundbreaking move! (sorry, I had to say that, I really did...atleast it was mildly humorous in my head)

Latest posts