• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Be A Pro Bug

rlak47

Academy Player
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Toulouse

Not sure if this has been raised before but think I've found a bug on Be A Pro mode and a possible reason why.

I've found that if you start a career in one hemisphere, you can't change clubs to a team in the other (for example, I started in French League 2, tried to move to a Super Rugby team and even after I selected the Hurricanes, I was once again in pre-season for my F2 team). I tried this multiple times and the other way round (Buildcorp NRC to Aviva Prem) and it's always the same.

Maybe its the time-difference in seasons, maybe it's a bug from the old career mode and not being able to select players from different leagues? I don't know :/ Anyone else had this?

MightyQuin

Academy Player
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Harlequins

I had a similar situation - I started in the Australian league, then signed with Saracens in the English premiership, yet my next match after the 6 nations was back with my original team.

HOWEVER - once the calendar reached September, my player did switch teams - so I think when moving from SH to NH (or vice versa) you just have to wait until the next season starts for that hemisphere.

rlak47

Academy Player
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Toulouse

That makes a lot of sense when you think about it actually :) Good shout

JohnKA

Bench Player
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Sharks

Anyone play be a pro as a #10 ? how do you get 60 Running meters as a new PRO ? it is crazy I hardly get 10m also I cant make line breaks with this slow poke

Latest posts