Be A Pro Internationals

rlak47

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Toulouse
Hi all,

Some of the more experienced chaps who are more savvy with the database might be able to answer this one, but might it be possible to set the international teams in Be A Pro to a set side? (For example, rather than an England team including fake players or those who simply aren't in the England team in real life, would it be possible to set a default squad with the regular players?)

Trying to think about how the selection so it may not be possible if you still want your Pro to be selected internationally... :huh:

If you start your BaP career with already downloaded and linked teams, those teams will be used instead of the fake default ones. Not sure if that's what you mean but it's the only thing I could think of from your post.

i think the issue he means is that the international teams still select fake players. for example my wales team which has been changed, when in be a pro the only actual real players that are in the side are james hook (who ironically does not play) and jamie roberts who is ALWAYS on the bench. even though his stats are way better than any of the fake players selected. i think its an issue with be a pro itself

My pro found himself playing his first international for Wales the other night. A great occasion for him and his family no doubt, made slightly surreal by looking around and realising he was playing alongside Gareth Edwards and JPR Williams...

Of course I'd downloaded a Wales Legends team from the fanhub some time ago, and completely forgotten about it. Some of the players had found their way through to the player draft into the current Wales squad.

It was unexpected, as the Legends team should be a custom team only - I haven't linked it with an in-game team.

Last edited:
Anyone know on what merit does the international teams get selected in BaP ? I am sure if you do a overall on the database you can have international teams pick most of the real players that should be there , I also think that match performances have some influence reason I say this is when I played Bap (not international yet) my #12 knocked the ball the entire match and the next match he was on the bench so selection is not purely on ratings

Latest posts