• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Beach Rugby

playa-de-la-fossa-calpe.jpg

Well the venue is set, the pitch marker ready and the beer is chilling! Not long now until the fun begins!

Yes, we were planning to record it anyway so that we can post it on youtube and on our Club Forum. (Sileby Vikings RFC)
Will post the link/video on here as soon as we get back from the weekend!

Have now been asked if i could organize a beach rugby tournament in Calpe Spain 2011. Are there any clubs in the UK or Europe that might be interested in putting a side together? No dates have been set as yet.

Well, what a weekend! Despite our team being thrashed by a younger and fitter team and me coming way with a thick lip and a black eye, a fantastic time was had by all. The beer flowed and the points rolled in with many a bikini clad spectator!
Will post a video asap when I revisit Spain to collect the camera. Will aim to post a pic or 2 sooner!

Hi, I'm just looking for feedback in relation to interest in Beach rugby.

I am the Chairman of Sileby Vikings RFC. Currently I am organizing activity weekends in Spain, to include sevens Beach Rugby. I have been pleasantly surprised with the amount of interest from various Rugby clubs.
We are now looking at planning for 2011 but would be interested in seeing if there are any requests/ideas/venues that people have and would like to put forward.....Anything is possible!

Thank you and I look forward to your responses!

Well beach rugby is amazing one, good to play and brings you fun

Can you just post how to contact you after organizing tournaments?

I think numerous people will get interested and involved in your tournament

Hi ref contact details, Steve Hillyer, Sileby Vikings RFC chairman Leicester. Uk and Calpe Spain 07860 608550.

Latest posts