• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Beach World Cup Rugby

S

steynboi

There is a world cup beach football going on now so why not we make a fun mod for rugby 08.

We turn the training pitch into beach and we make it everygame for world cup and just turn world cup into beach rugby ;)

would it be funn

Gee...well so no jerseys....just the national colours on those tight swimming trunks?

that would be awesome lol.

imagine chabal bare chested hairyness and tights too small for his package ALOL.

but seriously it would be fun playing on sand.

Until someone got their "uniform" ripped. Then it would turn into a different type of fun.

I was watching beach rugby on Eurosport a few weeks ago. It was in France I think with teams both national and club.

I was watching beach rugby on Eurosport a few weeks ago. It was in France I think with teams both national and club.
[/b]
Right, now I know why you puked over Helen Mirren's sexay body. :mellow:

Ok lets be sensible and have some REAL beach action!

BEACH RUGBY!!!

seb18670bl1.jpg

The BEACH BLACKS!!! :bravo:

h3a9365fo0.jpg

The hot beach ACTION!

jb25454ht3.jpg

Getting ready for the haka!

pict0165uy8.jpg

....and losing yet another world cup lol!

0t2c8840sb6.jpg

Is that Andrew Mehrtens about to miss that tackle on that beatles looking fulla with the long hair? Damn I haven't even heard of this til now must be hard trying to get a bit of speed up on sand.

Is that Andrew Mehrtens about to miss that tackle on that beatles looking fulla with the long hair? Damn I haven't even heard of this til now must be hard trying to get a bit of speed up on sand.

[/b]

Yep thats Merhtens..and that ain't no beatles player. That is a certain...er....french guy...who has done certain...er...moves...on Merhtens before...in a few games...um....including...ahem.....games in another tournament....that we.....er.....won't mention.

Hahaha Ace Tiatia too my brothers use to play softball with that fulla down in Wellyz. Who else is in this tournament is it an official competition or more of an exhibition.

edit: Is that Jonah at the front on the second photo whoever it is looks like a beast

<div class='quotemain'> Is that Andrew Mehrtens about to miss that tackle on that beatles looking fulla with the long hair? Damn I haven't even heard of this til now must be hard trying to get a bit of speed up on sand.

[/b]

Yep thats Merhtens..and that ain't no beatles player. That is a certain...er....french guy...who has done certain...er...moves...on Merhtens before...in a few games...um....including...ahem.....games in another tournament....that we.....er.....won't mention.

[/b][/quote]

Ummmm....I dont want know

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> Is that Andrew Mehrtens about to miss that tackle on that beatles looking fulla with the long hair? Damn I haven't even heard of this til now must be hard trying to get a bit of speed up on sand.

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Christophe Dominici. The legend that tore our whole team to shreds in the 1999 RWC semi final, what a player, he absolutely dominated, annihilated, PWNED us that day. Ah yes....... so now you know.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> Is that Andrew Mehrtens about to miss that tackle on that beatles looking fulla with the long hair? Damn I haven't even heard of this til now must be hard trying to get a bit of speed up on sand.

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Christophe Dominici. The legend that tore our whole team to shreds in the 1999 RWC semi final, what a player, he absolutely dominated, annihilated, PWNED us that day. Ah yes....... so now you know. [/b][/quote]

ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Christophe Dominici. The legend that tore our whole team to shreds in the 1999 RWC semi final, what a player, he absolutely dominated, annihilated, PWNED us that day. Ah yes....... so now you know. [/b][/quote]

Its like you reopened my wounds and grinded seasalt all over them

This is a great idea. Just a fun mod. In theory you can make the kit graphics transparent, but i assume that the layer underneath a the kit is nothing nice to view. However, if teams in teams had the same skin colour (it'd have to be like a all-star black skin and white skin format) then you could make a jersey that looks like the chest and biceps.

The shorts would be the same and the socks could be set to down.. but then they are still playing with boots.

You'd have to again make some boots that match the skin tone that look like feet, and also the socks to look the same as the skin tone.

It is possible. It would be odd to see Twickenham like a sand pit lol

The best thing, at least the animations would look real, because you can't really sprint too fast in the sand.. and sometimes when you get the dust that comes off the scrum.

****, this game now seems more in tune to beach rugby when i think of it haha

If this could be a real mod, it'd be best to have some extra stadiums added (like for MUP) in some country like Mexico, and just port over the training pitch and a couple of other small pitches that aren't used much and add the sand/grass texture for them, possibly south africa as the texture is almost sand anyway... lol

Then assign a configured boot/foot for the skintone. You'd have to have a new roster, or else they'd play in boots.

Honestly Faatau you are just waaay too on to it!

Since when did Samoans become so on to it with Rugby gaming? Now if only our bodies were as good as our brains we would win the RWC lol!

Latest posts