• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bennett quits Broncos

Oh no.

I'm heading to my bedroom with a box of tissues... (don't make any dirty remarks at that either lol)

Is it possible for a coach to be inducted in to the TRF Hall of Fame?

This was bound to happen him and the board didnt get along anymore. I wish him the best of luck in his future coaching career.

Oh and Pony Club keep your paws off Craig Bellamy he is ours. :angry:

the rumour mill is rapant

i have heard a swap with Niel Henry at Raiders

I hope its true

the rumour mill is rapant

i have heard a swap with Niel Henry at Raiders

I hope its true [/b]
The Raiders CEO has come out and said that is never going to happen. You never know I suppose.

Its also unfortunate Craig Bellamy has shown no interest whatsoever, can't blame him though. Look at his team!

Aflie Langer has put his hand up and said he'd be glad to take over. I vote for a coaching staff that consists of Langer, Tallis and Webke!

Donny Furner has said that,

But also was said Shif wasn’t going to the REDS and BAM BAM bigalow, of to RA RA he goes

I take anything from these merkins with a pinch of salt these days

But either or, I am happy

Henry to stay or we get Bennett

But I don’t want to lose Henry and get nobody

Henry also said he is staying â€" but remember the move will happen for 2009, so a lot can happen between now and then, what they say today is really shallow info

They don’t want to rattle the nest by saying â€" “yep I am going at seasons endâ€, as then the players confidence and season for 2008 will be up in arms â€" especially at the precious rebuilding raiders, who don’t need any exodus of anyone at this time â€" we need nucleas, a team as one, to stick through this year.

Bennett was always on the outer at Brissy, the last 2 seasons have taken its toll, and he needs something new…..for Henry n Raiders to say â€" after 1 year together that they are departing before the season starts would spell DOOM for 2008

Bennett has said he will coach in either hemisphere.

Anderson is coming back from England in 2009, so that leaves the the door open at St Helens for Bennett.

Also, more than half of the NRL coaches are either off contract at the end of this year or next year, and those who are off contract at the end of next year are in danger of being sacked at the end of this year if they don't perform.

There have been several other ex-Bronco players that have put their hand up to say they will happily coach the Broncos, but I'm not sure if that will happen.

If the Broncos can't find anyone suitable enough to coach next year, they have said they will appoint current assistant coach Ivan Henjak as caretaker for the 2009 season.

This is likely to drag on for another 4 or 5 months I'd say.

I like Bennet for the way he has supported International RL and I would hate to see him at Stains but I think that's a real possibility.

Wayne has being linked with st helens.

Please tell me its not so. :(
[/b]
The only way he has been linked is that Daniel Andersen is returning to Australia after this season's ESL, leaving a coaching role open. Also, Bennett has stated he is open to coach in both hemispheres.

However, theres no doubt in my mind that St Helens will approach Bennett.

I wouldn't like seeing Bennett coaching against Broncos...but then again I would like to see him stay here

I am pretty sure we will approach him. Will he accept? Not so sure. But we will speak to him I'm sure.

Melon why do you go for the Broncos where you live in ORANGE NSW [/b]
I watched them in 1997 and they just really appealed to me, so I've followed them ever since.

How do you know where I live? Did you google earth the co ordinates? :blink: I suppose you might have just remembered from when I used to have it there.

Yeah my bro was born there.. guess I remmber.

Guess you go for NSW in origin?

Nah mate, QLD for me. Same story for QLD as the Broncos.

The passion really gets me going as well.

Nah mate, QLD for me. Same story for QLD as the Broncos.

The passion really gets me going as well. [/b]

Were you born in Qld or something?! Because if you weren't then you deserve to die. No ifs, no buts, just DIE. Nothing worse than a New South Welshman who's deserted our boys in blue because he's bought into the whole Qld argument about them having some kind of monopoly on bloody passion. That might have been true in the first few Origin series, but ever since the first win by a NSW side it's been pretty clear that we're just as passionate as those bloody banana benders are up there!

<div class='quotemain'> Nah mate, QLD for me. Same story for QLD as the Broncos.

The passion really gets me going as well. [/b]

Were you born in Qld or something?! Because if you weren't then you deserve to die. No ifs, no buts, just DIE. Nothing worse than a New South Welshman who's deserted our boys in blue because he's bought into the whole Qld argument about them having some kind of monopoly on bloody passion. That might have been true in the first few Origin series, but ever since the first win by a NSW side it's been pretty clear that we're just as passionate as those bloody banana benders are up there!

[/b][/quote]
Hey hey hey, now lets get this straight!...I never deserted the NSW origin team because I was never with them in the first place :p

Yeah but you born there and raised there it would make sence to go for NSW. Go die.

Yeah but you born there and raised there it would make sence to go for NSW. Go die. [/b]
Settle Petal. Have a flower.

7-june-05-flower.jpg

Latest posts