• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best all-time scrum

R

ridgerunnersp

Any forward who watched the Leicester v Perpignan game at Welford Road last year was surely stirred by the monstrous scrum that drove close to 20m for a pushover try. Jordan Crane raised controlling at the base to an art form while Julian White and co. leveled the Perps (lol I just came up with that) like the walls of Jericho. As someone who has played both prop and 8, I was sporting a major hard one. Sorry, got a little carried away remember that one.

Think you have one to top it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ruggersp @ Dec 17 2009, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Any forward who watched the Leicester v Perpignan game at Welford Road last year was surely stirred by the monstrous scrum that drove close to 20m for a pushover try. Jordan Crane raised controlling at the base to an art form while Julian White and co. leveled the Perps (lol I just came up with that) like the walls of Jericho. As someone who has played both prop and 8, I was sporting a major hard one. Sorry, got a little carried away remember that one.

Think you have one to top it?[/b]

I thought you were only allowed to push 1.5 metre in a scrum??

England vs All Blacks 2003, they didn't even know they were down two men in the pack

Scrums don't really tend to fill me with excitement. I use them as an opportunity to go put the kettle on.

In short, i don't think Samoa will win this award! I'd vote Tonga's pack in RWC2007. Eight huge bricksh*t houses with a penchant for blood. Any pack that has Latu and Maka in it is going to **** you up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (King D'arcy @ Dec 19 2009, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Scrums don't really tend to fill me with excitement. I use them as an opportunity to go put the kettle on.[/b]
Philistine.

Honestly, my brain doesn't have enough gb of memory to store individual scrums.

Latest posts