• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best coach in the world?

Seaton

First XV
Club or Nation
Sharks
Much has been said and talked about whom are the best players in the world, but in your opinion, just who would you have to manage your favourite team/country?
The coach does not have to be good at getting results, if you like to see good rugby, and the coach you are thinking of can provide it, post his name (and please state your reasons for thinking so)

Always been a fan of Graham Henry just because of the way he operates. Real shrewd and cool coach who imo is the right person to take New Zealand forward to challenge for the World Cup. Also like Scott Johnson whos now part of the staff at the Ospreys, has a proven pedigree having been the man to really get Wales attacking rugby goin in our 2005 Granddlam year aswell as helping the wallabies and then coaching the U.S.A I think? Great admirer of Paul Turner at the Dragons with the limited resources he has he has really built a decent side at the Parade and I'd love for him to steup up to coach Wales one day.

The coach of Barnstaple who pursuaded Jerry Collins to play for his 2nd XV for a game.

Simple really. What a shrewd signing!

The coach of Barnstaple who pursuaded Jerry Collins to play for his 2nd XV for a game.

Simple really. What a shrewd signing!

lol, that was pretty funny seeing Jerry Collins in the team photo when I opened the paper a while back

Jake White. Took a Springbok side in turmoil, and on his day of appointment he said he will take this team and win the World Cup in four years time. Everybody laughed. He got it right.

Jake White. Took a Springbok side in turmoil, and on his day of appointment he said he will take this team and win the World Cup in four years time. Everybody laughed. He got it right.

Good point. But he doesn't really coach anymore. If it were for best coach of all time, Macqueen is an absolute legend

Andy Robinson is doing a pretty good job, has **** players and is making something of them.

the underage coaches who manage to hook young children onto the world most addictive drug ..rugby
i think there is too little praise for the guys who take their time off work to coach underage and mini rugby without them there would be no rugby hats off to them

the underage coaches who manage to hook young children onto the world most addictive drug ..rugby
i think there is too little praise for the guys who take their time off work to coach underage and mini rugby without them there would be no rugby hats off to them

Clearly you've never tried crystal meth.

Latest posts