Best Gamebreaker in world rugby?

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by Incredible Schalk, Feb 18, 2009.

?

Best Gamebreaker in rugby?

1. Sivivatu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Shane Williams

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Jean De Villiers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Brian O'Driscoll

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Joe Rokocoko

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Ma'a Nonu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Lee Byrne

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Mils Muliana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Lote Tuquiri

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Ryan Kankowski

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Rob Kearney

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Thom Evans

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Dan Carter

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Matt Giteau

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Obviously missed a few but thought these were 14 of the best at creating something from nothing. My own vote will be for Sivivatu, absoloute genius with ball in hand.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. dullonien

dullonien Guest

My biased nature led me to Shane Williams.

4. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Feb 18 2009, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I remember too many saved situations from O'Driscoll and his nickname Wizard (as I know ;) ) proves me that :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Joe Rokocoko also bursts suddenly while on arena, but was more dangerous with Tana Umaga :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

And CCCCCRRRRRAAAAAAZZZZZYYYYYY SHANE, he is all rugby I think :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

5. Gavin

Gavin Guest

Amazes me no-one has yet voted for Dan Carter <_< My vote was Giteau, I just love that fella and how far he has come over the past few years.
    Jonah Lomu has been the world's leading gamebreaker even though he hasn't played in years. No-one will ever be able to break a game like the big fella.

6. Ickon

Ickon Guest

Stirling Mortlock! His ability to change a game with his strong running & hard defense, he is a great leader and also manages to come up with a crucial intercept when the run of play is against them. only problem these days is he can't stay on the field, injuries have hampered him.

7. Ugh cant believe i missed out Mortlock sorry. Yea to be honest Carter is probably the best, its just common knowledge so thought id go for the underated in my view Sivivatu.

8. Ickon

Ickon Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Incredible Schalk @ Feb 19 2009, 03:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah I don't mind Sivivatu or Williams there both dangerous with ball and space. Also Rokocoko but he only turns up when he's in a black jersey.

ps. I agree with Gavin with Jonah Lomu, I haven't seen anyone who could change a game like he could. The opposition would shyt it self before they even stepped on the field. I always liked Mike Catt, but unfortunately he will be remebered as one of the speed humps that jonah drove over. :lol:

9. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

Shane Williams.
    Everything happens when he has the ball, whether it be good or bad for his team! Even though the BBC commentators overreact and go into pleasure overload whenever he touches the ball...

10. danny

danny Guest

I like the fact that Kearney is on the list, quite amusing!

11. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

I'm surprised he hasn't yet acquired a single vote.
    The Irish members must <strike>have come to their senses</strike> be busy.

12. feicarsinn

feicarsinn Guest

your just jealous :p

13. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Feb 18 2009, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    :lol: Or they're protesting because O'Choke isn't on that list... After all, I for one have lost count of how many times he's created scoring oppertunities* out of nothing.

* (for the opposition)

14. feicarsinn

feicarsinn Guest

well id still rather have him than andy foode(who looks a hell of alot like randy from my name is earl?) or toby floode. that aside i voted for giteau he always impresses me

15. MunsterMan

MunsterMan Guest

I think Giteau is the most skillful player in the world, some of the stuff he does is just amazing and he doesn't seem to feel pressure at all. I haven't voted yet but it is between Giteau, Williams, Carter and Nonu. Mite, while the chip on your shoulder about O'Gara can be amusing, you are overdoing it, give it a break.

16. QLD

QLD Guest

Shane Williams or George Smith/Mccaw

17. cyRil

cyRil Guest

I voted for Carter. S'gotta be hasn't it.

18. Steve-o

Steve-o Guest

I'm being bias and voting for Kankowski. He hasn't been given the chance to show his game breaking ability on the international stage yet but those who watched last years S14 and Currie Cup will know exactly what that guy is capable of.

On another point though, Matfield could even be in that list. He basically won us the game in Dunedin last year. I've seen that man single handily crush a team or turn a game.

19. toxicfiend

toxicfiend Guest

wow 7 votes for shane already :eek: wonder how many were from welsh members, im actually surprised its not more biased towards your own country at this point. I voted for giteau that guys does wonders with the ball

20. Daylightfire

Daylightfire Guest

Has got to be Carter, Does it time and time again.

21. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

Got to be Paul Sackey. How else does he score his tries, when no-one is looking.. how has he scored that many tries for England. How?

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!