• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best HC Moment of the weekend

D

danny

What is your favorite moment of this weekends HC matches. From my point of view Allens try vs the Ospreys was special.

I only saw Higthlights of most of the matches on Sky, though I did watch Gloucester v Ospreys & Wasps v Scarletts form start to finish. The critical moment in the Cherry & Whites match IMO was the Balshaw tackle, had Ospreys got that score they could have been out of sight at half time.

Cedric Heymans was pretty good in the match against Leinster. He threw a lovely pass to his player inside for him to score. Easterby's try vs the Wasps was pretty good after quick thinking by Peel and a brilliant pass by Mark Jones and I also thought Gloucester did well to come back against the Ospreys.
I can't think of anything that was really that special though to be honest.

Well it wasn't much to do with the rugby more the radio commentary on RTÉ, Michael Corcoran got a bit too excited when Shaun Payne scored his try, "he led the pitch out onto the team". The quality from our public service broadcaster.

I appreciated the try scored by Bourgoin versus Ulster which came after their fly half, Boyet, get through most of the Ulster players and managed to make a 25 meter pass to his winger when the last defender of Ulster was about to tackle him.

Well it wasn't much to do with the rugby more the radio commentary on RTÉ, Michael Corcoran got a bit too excited when Shaun Payne scored his try, "he led the pitch out onto the team". The quality from our public service broadcaster. [/b]

:D

Ced Frogley got a bit excited in his TV commentary to one of Ireland's triple crown matches in 1985, when "MacRingland" scored a try.

Heymans versus Leinster for me too. A Great running and a lovely inside pass for Poitrenaud's try.

Truly the best winger in France. (better than Clerc, imo)

Latest posts