Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

• Scotland

• Ireland

• Total voters
Best international team in Britain is England. Best international team in Ireland is ....

Ireland have beaten England in their last ... 999 meetings. And that record can only continue.

So the answer is Ireland. QED.

Best international team in Britain is England. Best international team in Ireland is ....

Ireland have beaten England in their last ... 999 meetings. And that record can only continue.

[/b]

Well said....

[/b]

Hmmm, it seems that the Irish team of 2008 is not the only thing that is stagant and stuck in the past. Your assertion that Iain Balshaw can present some kind of benefit to the England team only lends credibility to my claim as the only possible evidence to support this can only be found all the way back in 2001..the year when Ireland beat England to deny them the grand slam I believe!

Your mind needs a reboot sir, may I recommend that we use Norton Ghost to re-clone your mind, this time with a disk image of all the rugby played between 2000 and 2007?

After this weekend we may find out,otherwise its just a guest.On past form there is no doubt its Ireland, but after the world cup you would have to say England. Afterall out of the four sides the Irish went from the best to worst in that competition. It was probably a one off i would say so Ireland, just.

Your mind needs a reboot sir, may I recommend that we use Norton Ghost to re-clone your mind, this time with a disk image of all the rugby played between 2000 and 2007? [/b]
Don't have the gigabytes to store all that in my head - can you just keep it to the highlights of Ireland-England matches from 2004 onwards?

well back to back triple crowns would suggest Ireland but we've had the world cup since so a final performance trumps that, so England for me, but if as the IRFU believes and the world cup was a blip and Ireland rediscover their Six Nations form then that'll give Ireland the edge. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

Well if you count plodding and bumbling along to somehow get to the World Cup Final then, yes, England are the best out of the home nations.

Oh my god, that is so typically Leicester of you!

I bet if anyone asks you "who will win the Heineken Cup this year?" or "who won the Heineken Cup for the last five years?" You'll answer with "TIGERS! Anyone else is just a foooooool or working class!"

Prestwick, it was a case of ridiculous sarcasm. and in case u wanted to know, i hope Saracens win HEC this year although Toulouse are probably favourites. (that was not sarcasm in case ur still confused)

Well if you count plodding and bumbling along to somehow get to the World Cup Final then, yes, England are the best out of the home nations.
[/b]

well bar England and a decent second half against Wales in 07, we've not been blessed with standout performances against the home nations in the last 2 years. You could make a case for the performance in 06 against Wales but they were in absolute turmoil that week.

I'd say England but thats just biased. The Irish line up look pretty good for this years six nations.

I like england because Wilkinson is a great players but Wales have a good players in this team like Sean Williams.

I like england because Wilkinson is a great players but Wales have a good players in this team like Sean Williams.
[/b]

Oh dear, its Shane Williams and you start names of countries with a captial letter. I presume you missed last weekends action as well?

Latest posts