• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best internet video of 2008?

S

St Helens RLFC

There's a programme on Channel 4 now about the top 50 youtube videos of 2008. So, just wondering... what's your personal favourite from the last year of youtube?

I know its older than a year, but I only saw it last year and it made me laugh so much:

YouTube - leroy jenkins

How about yours then?

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY!

The Leroy Jenkins (or LEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS, to most) vid is from '06. >_>
As for me, I enjoy watching the 'Idiots of Gmod 2' vid. It's a series of short sketches using Gmod; most are funny

It's not originally from Youtube, but still available there, the "There she is!!" series of five episodes would be my favourite. The first two episodes are rather old, but they only finished the last episode last December. The songs are addicting enough to make you sing along even if you don't speak Korean, the story is endearing -bordering cheesy at times- and the animations are simple but effective, with a different view on things in the fourth episode (which coincidentally is also the gloomiest episode).

As for 2008 Youtube films, I like the extremely random asdfmovie.

that "charlie bit my finger" video was quite cute. don't know what year it was added, didn't look. but i watch alot of Jabbawockeez vids on youtube.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Jan 3 2009, 02:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
There's a programme on Channel 4 now about the top 50 youtube videos of 2008. So, just wondering... what's your personal favourite from the last year of youtube?

I know its older than a year, but I only saw it last year and it made me laugh so much:

YouTube - leroy jenkins

How about yours then?

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY![/b]

Blalalallalalalalaaaaa couldn't they find more interesting or funny video to say Ladies and Gentleman the video of the Yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Latest posts