• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best match

P

Propie

Well the 6 nations are upon us once again, by now the teams have changed about abit! England are half-decent again, Ireland will most likely make a balls of it like usual & well France are as good as ever! Im Just wondering What you think the best match in the 6 nations this year will be? I personally think it will be England Vs France as France will want to beat England because the got into the finals of the W/C.

Cheers, Propie

Wales vs France; could be a possible championship decider.
Wales vs Ireland; could be a possible Triple Crown decider.

Yes but you have so either way it's a decider. :blink:
[/b]
Ahh, I see what you mean :blink:
I thought we were talking about a decider between Ireland and Wales. ^^

The Welsh way of "making it not an open game" is punting the ball aimlessly towards touch, missing, sliding off a single attacker five times before he offloads the ball to an unmarked player in centre field who has a leisurely stroll to the tryline with no-one but Adam Jones chasing him. So yeh, that's what we'll be trying to do. :mellow:

The Welsh way of "making it not an open game" is punting the ball aimlessly towards touch, missing, sliding off a single attacker five times before he offloads the ball to an unmarked player in centre field who has a leisurely stroll to the tryline with no-one but Adam Jones chasing him. So yeh, that's what we'll be trying to do. :mellow:
[/b]
Sounds about right :D

will someone ever admit that everyone SHOULD beat the italians, rather than saying 'they deserve respect' and 'always a difficult team to beat'

The Welsh way of "making it not an open game" is punting the ball aimlessly towards touch, missing, sliding off a single attacker five times before he offloads the ball to an unmarked player in centre field who has a leisurely stroll to the tryline with no-one but Adam Jones chasing him. So yeh, that's what we'll be trying to do. :mellow: [/b]
I think the boys from Wasps will have something to say about that. Wales could get a good balance in their game before the rest of us figure it out. Jones at 10 would be central.

Latest posts