• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best Movies of 06

T

The TRUTH

OK ... lets see what movies you loved this year..

The best movie i've seen so far this year is Wolf Creek

All i can say without ruining this movie is Wolf Creek is an Aussie movie about an Australian Guy and two English backpackers(chicks) traveling through the Outback of OZ

But i recommend this movie to everyone.......its really great

The best movies i saw last year were Crash and Hotel Rwanda...... if you haven't seen these movies then go to your local Blockbuster and rent them out..... there a must see.

Originally posted by loratadine@Mar 4 2006, 12:41 AM
ive been wanting to see wolf creek for a while
It was just released on DVD in oz this week so it should be in the UK soon

"Debbie does Dallas" is based on your life Wally :D Let` those ppl speak about movies, stop interfering :wall:

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Mar 3 2006, 12:51 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Mar 4 2006, 12:41 AM
ive been wanting to see wolf creek for a while
It was just released on DVD in oz this week so it should be in the UK soon [/b]
Its been out in the Uk on DVD for about a month at least! I thought it was good but a bit wierd and was too confusing for my brain to understand

I have just watched the New Pink Panther film with Steve Martin, yes it is funny and has some good bits in it... I would recomend going and seeing it...

I gotta say Sin City was right up there with Crash and Hotel Rwanda for my favourite movies of 05..

I saw Walk the Line and I think it's pretty good. I've heard Capote and Syrinia are also good, so I'll go see them in the comming weeks.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Mar 3 2006, 06:11 PM
I gotta say Sin City was right up there with Crash and Hotel Rwanda for my favourite movies of 05..
Sin City is one of the Best films that I have ever seen, You can tell the Tarrantino influence in it... I cant wait for the next one which is due out this year...

This year... Munich was preety good, hasn't been a vintage year so far though.

I refuse to see the new Pink Panther movie, if it doesn't have Peter Sellers in it, it's not a Pink Panther movie.

LORD OF WAR
LORD OF WAR
LORD OF WAR

SICK MOVIE

just say my name and u'll get in for free :p :bleh!:

wolf creek- gruesome and funny!

saw2- crap

hostel- sadistic ****

jarhead- funny but .........nah crap

still have to watch hustle&flow

SYRIANA is the best movie I've seen in 06, and by a fair bit too... Great film, I recommend especially for those people studying International Politics.

hostel - totally f***ed up, gruesom ****

wolf creek - scary ****

hustle n flow...next

Originally posted by Black|Raven@Mar 13 2006, 07:09 AM
jarhead- funny but .........nah crap
It's not supposed to be a comedy. All the humour used in it is very dark and has quite disturbing undertones. I thought it was good.

Its a documentary though without any fighting init? It a film about the War & no guns fights? WTF is the world coming to?

Originally posted by gjohn85@Mar 13 2006, 09:21 PM
Its a documentary though without any fighting init? It a film about the War & no guns fights?
That's one of the main points of the whole film...

Latest posts