• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best non-Rugby Sports Clip on YouTube

B

BigTen

I have an idea of creating a list of the top non-Rugby sports clips available on YouTube. This could be something that everyone could contribute to be suggesting and posting links to what they think are the best clips. The reason that I have said non-Rugby is because it would show that this forum is not just rugby-dominated or obsessed.

We could create another list for rugby later.

I have a couple of rules:

1. It has to be a legitimate sport.

2. It has to be in the course of a legitimate sporting contest.

3. It has to be captured by a broadcasting network.

So no clips of some kids skateboarding in the backyard. And it should show the best of sport - so no brawls or riots or bloopers.

It would be interesting to see what other people would think and we could have a "prize" for the member who posts the link to the best clip.

because it would show that this forum is not just rugby-dominated[/b]

You're going to find that quite hard to do on a forum called The Rugby Forum...

Gee - the rugby forum - I had no idea.

I think you under-estimate the other posters on this forum, boy.

But time will tell...

At what point did I say that people wouldn't post? the exact sentence that I quoted just seemed a little silly considering the forum we are in.

Here's my video, takes a bit of a while to start, but how about dedication to the team!

Coco Crisp

And here is the best catch I have ever seen:

Crisp's brilliance

Both of those are great clips - I get to watch absolute zilch baseball here in Australia. So it is good to see stuff that I wouldn't know about it.

I think that you are underestimating the members love for all sports and not just rugby. I find that most rugby supporters follow a wide range of sports other than the oval ball code and this is what I am trying to with this suggestion.

The main one is that I want to see awesome sporting stuff that I wouldn't normally be able to find.

Most awesome rugby stuff I have already seen.

Keep the baseball clips coming though! And other sports!

At what point did I say that people wouldn't post? the exact sentence that I quoted just seemed a little silly considering the forum we are in.

Here's my video, takes a bit of a while to start, but how about dedication to the team!

Coco Crisp

And here is the best catch I have ever seen:

Crisp's brilliance
[/b]

If you think Coco Crisp is really good, you obviously don't know what your talking about. Also, look at Willie May's over head catch.

If you think Coco Crisp is really good[/b]

Coco Crisp is widely regarded as being one of the best centre fielders in the American League, up there with Andruw Jones. So shut your mouth if you have nothing to imput.

Holy crap Tin! Is that you? :p

If you think Coco Crisp is really good[/b]

Coco Crisp is widely regarded as being one of the best centre fielders in the American League, up there with Andruw Jones. So shut your mouth if you have nothing to imput.

Holy crap Tin! Is that you? :p [/b]

Ah coco bless him, i loved the guy when he was with the indians... but i wouldnt say he is up there in the american league yet.. and andruw jones is in the NL bro ;) i will still rate current indian center fielder Grady Sizemore as a better overall player and im sure a lot of baseball pundits and fans would agree with me.

Sorry, improper use of punctuation, I meant he is one of the better outfielders in the AL, but also is up there with Andruw Jones, who along with Torii Hunter really set the bench mark in Major League Baseball as a whole.

I would agree with you that Crisp hasn't neccessarily put up game-breaking numbers, as reflected by Sizemore being an All-Star and Crisp not, but would you discount any of the (excellent) SS's who haven't performed at the Red Sox?

theres one of beonce falling down sum stairs... and lilly allen showing her 3rd nipple, also if u type in trampoline fall, this girls goes massively high then misses the trampoline and hits the floor head first... sick

Easy my good sir....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_IUyqenD7kU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_IUyqenD7kU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Latest posts