• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

best of luck feicarsinn

F

feicarsinn

thats right tomorrows the 16 hurling final with yours truely expected to start at centre forward, everyone who wishes me luck gets a rep point

I didn`t know that hurling was a sport? Because I reckon I`d have won the Olympic gold medal last Saturday at approx. 04h30 am, after 18 hours of constantly making Johhny Walker`s acquiantance!

I didn`t know that hurling was a sport? Because I reckon I`d have won the Olympic gold medal last Saturday at approx. 04h30 am, after 18 hours of constantly making Johhny Walker`s acquiantance! [/b]

I have a competitor! :eek:

In all seriousness though, the best of luck! You'll do better than my University's Hurling team. They were all from the Universities of Cork and Galway and the footballers and hurlers they produced for our University to play against Aberdeen Uni had "special needs" all over them.

Good Luck! Play like [insert name of famous all-ireland hurler here] did in the [insert year of famous final match] final!

I didn`t know that hurling was a sport? Because I reckon I`d have won the Olympic gold medal last Saturday at approx. 04h30 am, after 18 hours of constantly making Johhny Walker`s acquiantance! [/b]

:lol: Classic

Good luck with the final in all seriousness. :)

Good Luck! Play like [insert name of famous all-ireland hurler here] did in the [insert year of famous final match] final! [/b]

Someone has been playing too much Portal! :D

Oi Feicarsinn! Update please mate- how did it go in the final? Were there victory celebrations, or drowning of sorrows afterwards?

And more importantly, did you end up doing this afterwards? :vomit:

i dont want to talk about it. in the end we lost 5-9 to 9 points. there were six points in it with 10 mins left but then we pulled away. we really missed our midfield pairing (one through injury one through suspension) AS THEY DOMINATED US PHYSICALLY IN THE CENTRE OF THE PARK. theres a report in the paper about it in the bray people. i'll see if i can post it.

i dont want to talk about it. [/b]

Oh god, you had the RGU Irishmen on your team didn't you? Can you score own goals in Hurling and if not, did they acheive the impossible and score an own goal anyway?

Why oh why did it take me 5 days to get onto that? Bravo! :lol:

Latest posts