• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best Place to import NCAA Football 2006 (NTSC)

R

Ripper

Hello my Loyal Subjects of TRF...

Just wondering if there is anyone here who has imported PS2 games or imported from a store that sells PS2 games in America... What would be the most reliable place to buy from? The cheapest? The Place which would post it the fastest?

K

kaftka

You can't play it anyway. Unless, ripper, you don't have a you know what do you?
<

<

...Sorry JJ.

J

-JJ-

Originally posted by Ripper@Jul 19 2005, 10:05 AM
Hello my Loyal Subjects of TRF...

Just wondering if there is anyone here who has imported PS2 games or imported from a store that sells PS2 games in America... What would be the most reliable place to buy from? The cheapest? The Place which would post it the fastest?
Although I haven't bought from there, Amazon would be good wouldn't it?

E

..::ERIC::..

Games from the USA are NTSC, so if you have a normal PS2 you will only be able to play PAL games.

R

Ripper

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..+Jul 19 2005, 12:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (..::ERIC::.. @ Jul 19 2005, 12:05 PM)</div>
Games from the USA are NTSC, so if you have a normal PS2 you will only be able to play PAL games.[/b]
No **** Sherlock

lets just say for my purposes that a Wizard made my PS2 Magical...

<!--QuoteBegin-JJ

That wouldve been my first thought, but Ive been burned twice by them already, although the First time I got my money back and the 2nd time after a month and a half I finally recieved my order, cant be stuffed going through them again.

Knuck PM'd me something promising tho.

J

-JJ-

Originally posted by Ripper+Jul 19 2005, 01:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jul 19 2005, 01:05 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-JJ

That wouldve been my first thought, but Ive been burned twice by them already, although the First time I got my money back and the 2nd time after a month and a half I finally recieved my order, cant be stuffed going through them again.

Knuck PM'd me something promising tho. [/b]
True. I would've thought a company that has managed to get as big as them would be a bit better than that. Ah well.

E

esoj

yeah amazon would have been my suggestion as well as they usally have good prices and are a well knowen company. I am sure there are others though that will ship to nz for a good price.