Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mils Muliaina

• Ma'a Nonu

• Andy Powell

• Total voters
I voted for Mils. Hopefully the Chiefs will keep him there for once! That of course depends on if he leaves for the North or not, to ..ahem.. take his career/bank account to the next level.

Ok, with just over 24hours remaining in this competition i thought i'd give it a little more views by putting it in the General Rugby forum.

If you haven't placed your vote yet then do so now.
Time is running out!

It's neck and neck between Mils and Byrne! Get those votes in so us TRFers can have a deserved winner.

I was away up in Christchurch for a few days and missed the official cut off, but I broke the tie anyway (not knowing it was a tie befor I voted), and it was a tossup for me between Mils and Lee, it came down to the NZ Wales game where Mils played a tad better in the head to head.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DanCarterite @ Dec 17 2008, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was away up in Christchurch for a few days and missed the official cut off, but I broke the tie anyway (not knowing it was a tie befor I voted), and it was a tossup for me between Mils and Lee, it came down to the NZ Wales game where Mils played a tad better in the head to head.[/b]
D: You swine!

man i missed most of the nov tests.. will have to pay more attention to this lee byrne kat.

Hang on a second here the poll should have been closed on Monday and on Monday it was an equal 11 spilt between Mils and Byrne!

So people have voted after the deadline!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cymro @ Dec 18 2008, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hang on a second here the poll should have been closed on Monday and on Monday it was an equal 11 spilt between Mils and Byrne!

So people have voted after the deadline![/b]

:wah: Lee must not lose! :wah:

Latest posts