Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ma'a Nonu

• Andy Powell

• Total voters
S

Steve-o

I voted for Mils. Hopefully the Chiefs will keep him there for once! That of course depends on if he leaves for the North or not, to ..ahem.. take his career/bank account to the next level.

R

RC

Ok, with just over 24hours remaining in this competition i thought i'd give it a little more views by putting it in the General Rugby forum.

If you haven't placed your vote yet then do so now.
Time is running out!

S

Steve-o

It's neck and neck between Mils and Byrne! Get those votes in so us TRFers can have a deserved winner.

D

DanCarterite

I was away up in Christchurch for a few days and missed the official cut off, but I broke the tie anyway (not knowing it was a tie befor I voted), and it was a tossup for me between Mils and Lee, it came down to the NZ Wales game where Mils played a tad better in the head to head.

S

Sir Speedy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DanCarterite @ Dec 17 2008, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was away up in Christchurch for a few days and missed the official cut off, but I broke the tie anyway (not knowing it was a tie befor I voted), and it was a tossup for me between Mils and Lee, it came down to the NZ Wales game where Mils played a tad better in the head to head.[/b]
D: You swine!

man i missed most of the nov tests.. will have to pay more attention to this lee byrne kat.

C

Cymro

Hang on a second here the poll should have been closed on Monday and on Monday it was an equal 11 spilt between Mils and Byrne!

So people have voted after the deadline!

G

gingergenius

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cymro @ Dec 18 2008, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hang on a second here the poll should have been closed on Monday and on Monday it was an equal 11 spilt between Mils and Byrne!

So people have voted after the deadline![/b]

:wah: Lee must not lose! :wah:

Latest posts