• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best Pub to watch Rugby

P

phxbbw6ft1

Looks like I can't get any Rugby Internationals tickets for NOV...so plan B: I'll be in London....What's the best pub to watch it from???

Cheers, Melissa :bana:

Probably some of the ones around Twickenham... then you get a bit more atmosphere and get to mingle with the people who were actually at the games afterwards if that's something which appeals to you?

Other than that, there are a load of pubs in the centre that will be pretty lively and full... depends what you're looking for from a 'good' pub...

Probably some of the ones around Twickenham... then you get a bit more atmosphere and get to mingle with the people who were actually at the games afterwards if that's something which appeals to you?

Other than that, there are a load of pubs in the centre that will be pretty lively and full... depends what you're looking for from a 'good' pub...
[/b]

I guess by " good" pub I just mean- one that will be lively and full of Rugby fans. Since i'm not from the UK - I guess it also means having a "local experience"? Don't know if that makes sense.Lifes about experiences- My first choice would be- see the game- But since I can't afford that- I want to do something equally fun. Thanks fo the sugestions:)

Cheers, Melissa

I'll tell youi what isn't a good pub... My friggin Regular.

they once turned off Northampton Vs Leicester for Eastenders.

<_<

There is one near in Twickenham, quite close to the ground, called the Lord Nelson or something like that.

Never been in there myself but I've been told it certainly used to be quite good.

Well the ones near the ground are probably best for being full of genuine rugby fans, although if you want to continue your night then Twickenham isn't the best place to go out after the pub... again, all depends what you look for in a night out / what you can afford etc. Also how long you're in London I suppose...

Latest posts