• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best team of any sports ever

tituslechmakus

Academy Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Grenoble
With the win of French national handball team last sunday in Qatar, it's now the 5th World champion ***le (95, 01, 09, 11, 15) which has never been made before in this sport. We are also double olympic champions (08, 12) and triple Euro champions 06, 10, 14). We hold at this time all the 3 major ***les (Euro, World and Olympic).

Do you think this team is the best sport team ever ? Since 2006, they've won 8 out of the last 12 competitions.

Or would you choose Brazil 58-70 football team (3 World cups in 4 editions) ?

Or maybe the USA basket ball team, 14 times olympic champions including 6 of the last 8 ***les (84, 92, 96, 00, 08, 12) and 5 times World champions (54, 86, 94, 10, 14) ?

Or the USSR volleyball team ?

Or the Canadian ice hockey team ?

Who else ?

With the win of French national handball team last sunday in Qatar, it's now the 5th World champion ***le (95, 01, 09, 11, 15) which has never been made before in this sport. We are also double olympic champions (08, 12) and triple Euro champions 06, 10, 14). We hold at this time all the 3 major ***les (Euro, World and Olympic).

Do you think this team is the best sport team ever ? Since 2006, they've won 8 out of the last 12 competitions.

Or would you choose Brazil 58-70 football team (3 World cups in 4 editions) ?

Or maybe the USA basket ball team, 14 times olympic champions including 6 of the last 8 ***les (84, 92, 96, 00, 08, 12) and 5 times World champions (54, 86, 94, 10, 14) ?

Or the USSR volleyball team ?

Or the Canadian ice hockey team ?

Who else ?

Jamaican bobsled team!! They even made a movie about them!!

article-2542846-03B2AF880000044D-14_306x451.jpg

Brazil for me, they were the best in the most competitive sport in the world over a 12 year period. Unlikely to ever be repeated. A very subjective topic though.

Brazil for me, they were the best in the most competitive sport in the world over a 12 year period. Unlikely to ever be repeated. A very subjective topic though.

Yeah, pretty much that right there.

That Spanish team from 2008-2012 was pretty untouchable too mind you.

The Barcelona team from around that team I would say was even better, just the Spanish team with Messi added.

Paviors East coast touring side. smashed both teams they played then smashed the back doors down of some of the best women Skegness have to offer. Like to see Pele and co do that!

The Australian ODI cricket team from 1999 to 2009 - 3 world cups in a row and back to back Champions Cups. Pretty insane really.

Think Man Utd have to be up there since Premier League days started and Liverpool of 80's !

I think 'Highland Rugby' (the school) has to be up there as well. Incredible record, being an American High School. (and quite a good movie about it)

Paviors East coast touring side. smashed both teams they played then smashed the back doors down of some of the best women Skegness have to offer. Like to see Pele and co do that!

Well it seems you are not pretty aware of Pele's performances off the pitch ! He wasn't bad with back doors neighther ;)

For the best teams, I was more asking about National teams, not clubs !

Pains me to say because it went against the Olympic ideal of the time but the 1992 USA basketball dream team.

Featured some of the greats

Patrick Ewing
Larrie Bird
Scottie Pippin
Michael Jordan
Karl Malone
Charles Barkley
Magic Johnson

Latest posts