15.isa nacewa

16.william servat
17.martin castrogiovanni
18.sam whitelock
19.jamie heaslip
20.ben youngs
21.jonny sexton
22.james o'connor

i know i may seem slightly biased towards leinster and irish players but this is my honest opinion the only one i'd be up for debate about is mike ross all the others are definate because at time of writing i think isa is the best 15 in world rugby croft is there because theres no fit 7's who are good enough so o'brien goes their heaslip is their because i think he shades reid and i've never rated spies also it is a team and i think the chemistry is right has a good scrum and good lineout options

Isa Nacewa is AWESOME !!!

if he hadn't played for Fiji and played for the All Blacks, people would see him as on a par with Mils Muliaina

He must be the a player any team would want to have in their squad, can play any position in the backs, and do them all well

and there is always somebody injured in modern day rugby

like Fitzgerald last season, Nacewa played 11
like Kearney this season, Nacewa plays 15

He still gets in the team when everybody's fit however though

I agree, since Leinster played him (IN) at fullback in the H Cup semi against Munster in 08, the guy has been on fire, a class act. One of the best pieces of transfer business ever done by leinster

BOD isn't the form 13 in the world either
Don't know who is, but he's not the best (currently)

While I disagree with the vast majority of the team, BOD did score three tries in the 6 nations. Not too shabby at all.

best xv of currently fit players

1.tomas domingo
2.bismark de plessis/Keven Mealamu
3.mike ross
4.nathan hines
5.victor matfield
6.tom croft/Adam Thomson
7.sean o'brien
8.sergio parisse
9.will genia
10.quade cooper
11.hosea gear
12.sbw
13.brian o'driscoll/Jared Payne
14.tommy bowe/Kode Poki
15.isa nacewa/Ben Smith

Just a Few i added sorry just going by Super Rugby Form,i don't know about N.H players

Last edited:
Guy, as much as I love the Mike Ross love in, he ain't near the best TH in the world.

1.tomas domingo
2.bismark de plessis
3.mike ross
4.nathan hines
5.victor matfield
6.tom croft
7.sean o'brien
8.sergio parisse
9.will genia
10.quade cooper
11.hosea gear
12.sbw
13.brian o'driscoll
14.tommy bowe
15.isa nacewa

16.william servat
17.martin castrogiovanni
18.sam whitelock
19.jamie heaslip
20.ben youngs
21.jonny sexton
22.james o'connor

Domingo, injured. Bismarck Du Plessis, injured. Hosea Gear, injured. Sam Whitelock, injured.

Last edited:
1.tomas domingo
2.bismark de plessis
3.mike ross
4.nathan hines
5.victor matfield
6.tom croft
7.sean o'brien
8.sergio parisse
9.will genia
10.quade cooper
11.hosea gear
12.sbw
13.brian o'driscoll
14.tommy bowe
15.isa nacewa

16.william servat
17.martin castrogiovanni
18.sam whitelock
19.jamie heaslip
20.ben youngs
21.jonny sexton
22.james o'connor

i know i may seem slightly biased towards leinster and irish players but this is my honest opinion the only one i'd be up for debate about is mike ross all the others are definate because at time of writing i think isa is the best 15 in world rugby croft is there because theres no fit 7's who are good enough so o'brien goes their heaslip is their because i think he shades reid and i've never rated spies also it is a team and i think the chemistry is right has a good scrum and good lineout options

Good call on Sean O'Brien, way better than McCaw, Pocock, Brussow and Todd. Hines is also better than Thorn, Jack and Sharpe. Cooper and Sexton have more class than Carter. Mike Ross is also better than Franks, Robinson etc. Probably the exact same team as I'd field.

Good call on Sean O'Brien, way better than McCaw, Pocock, Brussow and Todd. Hines is also better than Thorn, Jack and Sharpe. Cooper and Sexton have more class than Carter. Mike Ross is also better than Franks, Robinson etc. Probably the exact same team as I'd field.

I figured he was just joking

Theres no point have a World XV... No one will agree with each other! Just have a NH and SH XV.

Ashton scored 6 tries against the 2 worst teams in the Six Nations, and then when he came up against half decent squads such as Ireland and France, he became useless!! thats why he's not in there, same goes for Flood.

1.tomas domingo
2.bismark de plessis
3.mike ross
4.nathan hines
5.victor matfield
6.tom croft
7.sean o'brien
8.sergio parisse
9.will genia
10.quade cooper
11.hosea gear
12.sbw
13.brian o'driscoll
14.tommy bowe
15.isa nacewa

16.william servat
17.martin castrogiovanni
18.sam whitelock
19.jamie heaslip
20.ben youngs
21.jonny sexton
22.james o'connor

Ever heard of Richie Mccaw or Dan Carter? and oh please Nacewa is not the best 15 in the world. wheres Carl Hayman? Castro is better than any of them props.

Carter and McCaw are both injured, so don't fit in the "currently fit" criteria

Latest posts