• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bids for students Virginity hits $6.7million!

How much would you pay for her virginity?

• Under $1,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $1,000-$5,000

• $5,000-$10,000

• $10,000+

• $6.7million!!!!!!

• Total voters

Check out this article about this med student who is selling her viriginity. Bidding is currently at $6.7million NZD!!!!

She's aight, i could picker up a nicer girl for free, but if your a dirty old, fat, filthy rich man.. why the hell not!

It was done in England a few years ago where someone sold their virginity for £40,000 and paid for their uni career!

Jesus christ, and I have to join the bloody Navy to pay for my degree. I guess in the end we both get done in the barnhole, see that's why there should be free student education.

Can you imagine how proud her parents must be? They only quote the sister in that article, would have been nice to read mummy and daddy's reactions.

The funniest sentence in that entire article:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
The San Diego student already has a degree in Women's Studies and planned the virginity auction to raise enough funds for a masters course in Family and Marriage therapy.[/b]
Family and Marriage therapy, and she's selling her virginity? How do those two combine? Is that so she can work out later marital issues? I can't imagine a marriage with someone who's become globally known for prostituting herself wouldn't be troublesome.

I also have my doubts on one of the first phrases:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
He is just one among more than 10,000 men bidding for the promised night of passion.[/b]
I've heard girls describe their first time in many ways (both positive and negative), but passion is yet to be mentioned as part of the 'losing your virginity' experience.

Why would anyone do that? It could be a 70-year old man who buys her virginity. Seems to sum up people who will do anything for money

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cymro @ Jan 15 2009, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The only upside its paying for her uni bills![/b]

I don't know what uni you went to, but 5 million would pay for SO MUCH MORE. So it is still plain old prostitution XD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cymro @ Jan 16 2009, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Jan 16 2009, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cymro @ Jan 15 2009, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only upside its paying for her uni bills![/b]

I don't know what uni you went to, but 5 million would pay for SO MUCH MORE. So it is still plain old prostitution XD
[/b][/quote]

Yea it started off to pay the uni bill ... <_<
[/b][/quote]

I know, I read the article too :)

Just saying that, since I doubt she'll be offering the rest of the money to charity or something similar, it has gone from 'trying to raise money for university' to the oldest profession in the world.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (187 @ Jan 15 2009, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i've never had sex with a virgin but i heard it's boring.. wada waste of money.[/b]
Yeah I've had 2 virgins and they both sucked. Too much 'just go slow this is my 1st time' wtf!!

This chick aint no virgin but what a bunch of suckers if these bids are genuine. I bet that's probably not even her in the picture it's probably a cut out from a magazine.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Jan 17 2009, 02:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This chick aint no virgin but what a bunch of suckers if these bids are genuine.[/b]

If you know better than the medical staff that did checked her hymen whether or not this woman's a virgin, you're an excellent doctor!!
And a great detective too, since the girl passed two lie detector tests about her virginity.
And both just by looking at a photograph! That might even not be hers!!

Think of all the money you could be making by starting an on line medical/sleuthing agency!!! :p

On another note, those pesky virgins! Can't they just take it as if they've been doing nothing else their entire life rather than asking for a preferential treatment?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Jan 17 2009, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If you know better than the medical staff that did checked her hymen whether or not this woman's a virgin, you're an excellent doctor!!
And a great detective too, since the girl passed two lie detector tests about her virginity.
And both just by looking at a photograph! That might even not be hers!![/b]
I'm not a doctor or a detective but why would she have to have 2 lie detector tests? was that because the 1st one might of been inconclusive and everyone knows lie detectors can be passed easily that's really why they ask you if you've taken one before.

Anyway how much did this chick get in the end or was it just something to get everyones attention and she was never really gonna go through with it.

Virgin sex is overrated, and she is not even that hot. I wanna see the guy who eventually gets to bone her. He is probably going to be a super mega fugly with a mouldy mango twist...

No idea why she had to take two, my point was just that you can't see if someone is a virgin just by looking at her.

Almost afraid to ask, what's a mango twist?

Latest posts